Help needed. PH is crashing

Something is very wrong. Moved them to a tent. Been flowering for a little over 3 weeks. Feeding Fox Farms. Planted in Fox farms.

1 Like

Are you pH adjusting your feedings? Do you know your runoff pH?

2 Likes

My first thought. Its crashing but we literally know nothing yet.

Using a dirt meter. Should I over water and check runoff? A friend said fun off water last week dropped to just below 5.

PH is 5.2 in the soil.

Ouch…that is very bad. You really need to fill out a Support Ticket. We need to know it all. In 4 years,’I have never had to use pH up. Sounds like a slurry test is needed but I refer to Myfriend.

@Myfriendis410 is my go to expert.

3 Likes

These are notoriously inaccurate. Better to do a runoff test with a calibrated digital PH meter.

Looks kinda like overwatering to me along with high salt content in medium.

4 Likes

Fed a few days ago with Fox Farm bloom.

No. It’s my first grow. I don’t really know what to do. Everyone says check runoff but some say over watering. Are they suggesting giving the plant more water until water comes out the bottom of the pot and checking the PH there? If over watering is the problem then won’t this make that worse?

1 Like

you definitely need to check the runoff. This is the way you’ll find out whats happening. Get yourself a digital ph meter…the ph 20 from Apera is a good one. Good luck. She should get perkier when u get your numbers right.

:point_up_2: run off should occur every time you water or feed then a dry cycle then repeat. We test that run off for PH and PPMS to know what to feed from the test results :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes