Hi all, bit of info, first grow, the weather has suddenly gone crazy here in UK, rain rain rain! i’ve temporary covered them over night but will be building a cover that protects them from rain and still allows them sun day and night.
They have been outside a week or 2 and sadly its been mainly rain, i’m not sure how often to feed them and suspect the rain has washed away the nutrients. The leaves have developed white spots on them and there is drooping(the sun will be coming soon) I’m super worried about them as i have no idea what’s wrong and how to fix it! any help would be amazing.
- CBD Critical Mass by CBD Crew
- Method: Soil
- Vessels: Pot’s
- PH of Water, not sure also had outdoor rain. holes in plantpots for runoff
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - Not sure used an allround dry granules was advised to get
- Natural light
- Temps; Day: 17dc Night:10/11dc
- Humidity; Day 70% Night 70% with wind
- Ventilation system; N/A
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, N/A
- Co2; Yes, No N/A