Help needed leaves have yellow patches and are crumbling off

Yeah its my plan to try out different styles as I heard it depends on the individual plus grow space ect… My tent is 3×3×6 I think as I’m not sure you guys use same measurements as us in the uk, I’ve gone straight from seed as I didn’t want clones from the people in my area due to there been more then enough crap bud going around already, for me its not only about making a little pocket change its for the love of the plant it’s self so vegging longer isn’t a problem ATM its my skill level doesn’t match my ambition I want to try a few things but without putting my babies at tomuch of a risk I’m about to ad some calmag today as I’ve seen my leaves turning a lighter green I will upload a pic and pick your brain as to see if it was a problem I’m pretty sure u picked up on a few days back

this is the problem so far

here’s one I’ve topped

that’s all my ladies together still little I’m hoping they won’t take to long to get abit of height n body to them

@Dibby don’t rush it my brother I know you anxious and curious to get to the final harvest , but please exercise as much patience as you can by telling yourself it will be well worth the wait . Now just to inform you of a time line , it’s September now and you just at the beginning of vegging , so even if you switch them in flower in 2 weeks from now you have 9 weeks of flower , than 2-3 weeks to hanging and drying and than 4-6 weeks to curing , do the numbers 9 weeks is mid January ,drying is early February , and curing is late March so you have plenty of time to wait my friend , so learn to listen to your plants as they talk to you , but please "DO NOT " make the mistake trying to rush them , growing your own medicine takes much time and patience , but if you allow them to grow properly you will not be upset at the final product trust me ,cause nothing compares to smoking your very own grown buds regardless of the high , that beats buying any day . But I can see your plant leaves waving upward to the lights which is very great sign they thriving and growing roots . Another thing to keep in mind my friend is whenever you don’t see nothing going above the soil is cause something is happening beneath the soil , but when your leaves perk up like they are I the photo that’s a great dig your plants are rooting and growing .

1 Like

I had marked down 28th of next month to switch to 12/12 already, depending on size, i may leave it another six or so tho I’m enjoying watching them grow way to much to rush into flowering just yet plus learning a lot from the threads on here of the do’s and don’t s and getting the extra guidance from the likes of yourself plus a couple others just means better crop for me, the advice from you guys is really appreciated