!help needed!fast!

Help me please.
What’s going on. It’s like 2nd or third week of flowering.

Bronze leaves on one plant(apple Betty photo)

And this Zkittlez clone, is doing something weird also…please help!

1 Like

Help is on the way! In the mean time fill this out so they can help you get to the bottom of this!!

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you are not sure, just bring it to our attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

1 Like

What @Kj6879 said and, these charts may help.

4 Likes

I would also pictures of the whole plant would help also @AveSatanas666

2 Likes

ndoor or outdoor? - 2x plants, Indoors
Otigin of seeds- Apple Betty Fem & Zkittlez Fem(clone) but the original seed came from Herbie’s(Herbie’s seeds(Spain))
Origin of water. BEFORE NUTES PPms of tap 250, pH from tap is 9.8ish.
Ph for both between 5.7 and 6.3, PPMs both between 900 - 1050 this is after nutes added to Tap.
Grow method? Soil (Foxfarm: Ocean forest)
Nutes used: Fox Farm Trio
What typr of lighting are you using? 500W equivalent: ( 2x 1000W Viparspectra XS1000(150W each), 1x Vivosun VS1000(100W), and a Diamond series whatever(100w)) ((4’x4’ grow tent))
What are the temps in your growspce? Day 75f / Night w/o heat on 55f, w/ heat on 75-80. (I have the tent in the garage, which is attached to the house but not heated so I have a portable space heater I have the option to use)
What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day seems to stay about 50-75% / Night it goes way up to like 80-100% (plants release more at lights off apparently)
Do you have a Ventilation system? 4" Inline fan [Vivosun]
Co2 = No
How long have you been growing? I have one prior, successful grow and harvest (1 plant, Zkittlez Fem)
What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? I’m on a no job budget, but go to college, and use a little school money for things

Hopefully all this helps us to figure out what’s happening. I will post full plant pics in about a hour, when the lights come on.

1 Like

Need to get them on an epsom salt treatment on water only days. 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon. Fox farms is notorious for being light on magnesium. The deficiency usually presents itself around 3-4 weeks of flower.

2 Likes

What will that do? The epsom salt

Supplement magnesium and sulphur. Just make sure it’s fully dissolved before feeding, it can take a while to fully dissolve.

1 Like

Sorry, just want to make sure I’m understanding correctly. So I should feed with nutes as directed on the bottle (“x amount every other feeding”) then on the “in-between” mix in the amount of Epsom salt you stated into just water(make sure fully dissolved)?
On the water only days the PPMs arent such a factor as long as they are not high for a water only(600+)? Do you understand what I’m asking? Or trying to ask. What would u avg ppm on a water only w/ Epsom salt?

1 Like

You are correct. Change water only days into water with epsom days. The ppm the epsom adds it very minor. Just make sure to get plain epsom. No fragranced epsom.

2 Likes

Here are some more pics , lights just came on 20 mins ago.

^^^^^^Apple Betty Fem 2 diff views

^^^^^^Zkittlez Fem clone 2 diff views

@BobbyDigital any “on-a-budget” recommendations for nutes for future buys?

2 Likes

Jacks 321 it’s nick named but Jacks part a and b and epsom salt is the cheapest and most everyone here uses it…
I use General Hydroponics flora series or maxi series sometimes. The GH is super easy and not to expensive if ya buy at least 1gal size. The biger the cheaper you can get it.

3 Likes

Fox farms will get you there as long as you supplement magnesium (epsom salt) during flowering. As @1HappyPappy mentioned, jacks 321 is very budget friendly and is much easier to work with than FF. Same ration throughout the grow. Don’t have to check charts anymore.

4 Likes

Your gals don’t look to bad to me. Would clip some of those fan leaves near the bottom if they was mine.
As far as the fox farm is concerned I used the dirty dozen on 2 of my plants in ff ocean forest . It does do the job but what a complete pain in the butt and a messy waste of allot of time . Then it lowers pH down to like 4. And takes a crap load of pH up to balance out. I got the left overs just sitting here I won’t use it anymore . I found that living soil and simple teas and top dressing with organic greengro lands pride is so much better in all aspects . Takes minutes not hours every time I need to feed. No mess and a superior overall product . Organic/natural is better for plant and us alike .
I found this auto box for 125 on Amazon . I grow photoperiod btw so don’t let the name discourage you. But I will say it is better to use these products in living soil . Once you use salt based nutes you kill the healthy micros in your soil , so finish with ff with this grow . But if you want something easier for next I suggest sohum or another living soil and this package here for food sources . :+1:

1 Like

Just fed with the water and Epsom salts. We shall see how she looks n the morning. Here’s tonight, I trimmed some off of both plants also. I am trying to get this pruning stuff understood, like when and what and how much. Any uh, suggestions or anything? What do you all do?

1 Like

I lollipop (remove the bottom potion) just like you already have, I also remove just about every fan leaf (any leaf atached with a stem /not directly atached to a bud.
It helps light get to all the bud sites and better air circulation.

4 Likes

@1HappyPappy At what point are you through and satisfied finished with cutting anything off your plants? I guess I’m trying to ask, at what point do your girls end up looking like the top pic of yours (as far as pruning & defoliating)?
Maybe you know what I am trying to ask better than I do

2 Likes

It’s different really, sometimes they dont really look like that. I sorta stand over them and look down, I try make sure I can see the tops of all bud sites so I know thet are getting hit with direct light.
Then I try to take spread it out a little trying to not let buds touch. Its ok if they do but my goal is so they touch others as little as possible to increase air flow.

Sometimes its just not possible to be just as the one in the picture.
This one is mostly genetics, "Crinkle cut autos " just seem to naturally grow perfect :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital is "Jack’s Classic(nutes) the same as “Jack’s 321”. I’m not sure what “parts” of Jack’s I need.