Help needed ASAP

I have a photo witch was born 7th of June and she’s a healthy monster Iv just been told she’s turned hermafridite as my timer stoped working she’s now been on a 12/12 light cycle sins 18th August 8 weeks now in flowers she’s on canna A&B 40mil no other nutrients and growing in coco I have three more plants two young Autos 5 weeks old one is also turned and anther photo the same ages as the original photo and is not affected Uploading: EE1960D3-3831-48E5-B34D-CBB0AF45DB74.jpeg… Uploading: 9E4C40CE-40FA-4B91-8222-FAC2A799AA93.jpeg… Uploading: 70082FAD-2D11-4EC1-9D73-A1046929D85C.jpeg… Uploading: 15F7977D-5E55-4506-8EA0-A702D391EB46.jpeg…

The other auto affected

First set of pics didn’t load all the way. The second set of pics are just calyx. So you’re good there

3 Likes

And the other photo witch has no sight at all of infection

@Hogmaster

I’ll try and up load them again

I don’t see anything but calix in the photos as @Bobbydigital says.

Looking good as far as I can tell.

4 Likes

Not seeing anything wrong there either. Maybe some reveg

5 Likes

Seriously as the sacks as the start of the branch have swelled and my friend said it was turning hermafridite so I shat myself as I’m new to growing and so proud of her

The calix at the nodes on my plants are easily the size of a large BBs, if they have a pistil coming out, they are female parts.

3 Likes

The male parts won’t have any of these trichs on them. Nor will they have any “hairs” coming out of them.

3 Likes

Amazing as I shat myself I was worried when I saw this bud growing weird

and this is the part I was worried about

The sacks have hairs coming out the centre of them so this is ok as I did notice my auto grew a new branch witch is supposed to be connected

This is the auto I thought was affected to

2 Likes

Looks tasty and excellent. No hermie there…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help and quick response I’m so proud of her she’s a monster some buds are emence and stacking up and has anther 8 weeks of flower can’t wait @merlin44 @Bobbydigital

2 Likes

Yep, those are calyxes. Buds are made of stacked calyxes. Looking good!

2 Likes

Everything looks good to me everyone is right on the money

2 Likes

6 Likes