Help Need info please

Hello all I’m just wondering if there is a concern or something I need to do as my kali mist is growing well.but it’s got a couple things happening to the one leaf at the top of it. Other one is just fine. Thanks for any help or info. Happy growing all.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Growmie, I don’t see anything to be concerned about. The node spacing is telling me the the lighting distance is too high causing that stretched looked. Lower the light and adjust the intensity :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Ditto. :point_up_2:

You’re going to have leaves with blemishes as the plant matures. Nothing to worry about.

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood :grinning: everything looks dandy other than lowering the light a titch. BTW, I love salmon.
26ufkCVyby0oRsGwE

1 Like

Thanks man.
My lights are 7 inches away at the moment. Should they be closer and I will turn down the intensity. And thanks for the welcome to the group. Happy growing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help. I fish for salmon close to home. Every year.

Thanks for the help

1 Like

Welcome aboard. What light? Sorry to ask but that is all of our primary first concerns. Nutes can be adjusted…insufficient light has to be upgraded.

1 Like

How many watts is the light? Assuming it’s not dimmable??

1 Like

Painting walls white may help increase reflectivity. Else, reflective lining.