Help! My plant has yellowing leaves!

![image|374x500](upload://nd

XKGQBov6NzzdX28fnnynrDXRe.jpeg)

I’m in week 2 of flowering with my Northern Lights AF. I’ve been following a food/water/water schedule since veg. She was looking droopy this morning so I gave more water and I plucked a few leaves that are looking yellowed. They were part of the undergrowth. I’m worried and I’m not sure what to do. My PH is always 6.5-6.8.

1 Like

Was it fresh water? It was droopy before you watered? How many days had it been watered before that? Was the soil looking really dry? She may perk up quickly if she was dried out. Otherwise she looks great.

1 Like

I use spring water that I PH. I have been having to water daily because she’s drinking so much.

Here are the leaves I plucked.

1 Like

And does this spring water sit for extended periods? You are better to do single large watering rather than daily small watering. If you constantly keep the soil wet, you will breed anaerobic bacteria that are detrimental to plant health. Additionally you need to dry out a bit so the roots can breath. Water needs to be fresh and well oxygenated before use.

2 Likes

Are the yellowing leaves from near the bottom of the plant, or areas not getting light?

That droopyness looks like she is drinking more than you are giving her.

1 Like

Do you water to run off @Bass-Assassin ? I water mine every 4 to 5 days to run off always checking PH and PPM in and out,then when the pot feels light enough which is around 4 to 5 days thats when i re water to run off and so on.

1 Like