Help...my plant has claws

Help…

My first plant

You should fill out a support ticket.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Claw down is maybe calcium deficiency possibly? Droopy leaves can be over or under watering as well.

After you fill out the ticket maybe a few of this folks can help out.
@raustin @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dieselgrower @Justgrowin

I use 4 led lights and a led light panel

Circulating fan

Soil : miracle grow. :frowning:

Tiger bloom. 1 teaspoon everyother water

Big bloom. 1 teaspoon everywater

2 teaspoons to a gallon water

12/12. Light

Miracle Grow, huh. What size pot is she in? Also, what is your Ph?

I’m using a 10-gallon Lowe’s bucket! I’m using Miracle-Gro that I got from Walgreens :slight_smile: I think mixing tiger bloom and Big Bloom , raise the nitrogen level? I added a half a gallon of pure water last night and then another half a gallon today, and the leaves are starting to rise up but some of curling and shrinking, is using just water for a couple of watering might flush out the other stuff? And should I continue to use tiger bloom and Big Bloom?

No leaves are turning colors everything is still green just the leaves or kind of crunchy and curling not all of them but a couple fan leaves and other stuff

How close is your light to plants

The claw is indicative of high nitrogen levels, although I do not see the dark green that is usually along with it.

I think you have a nitrogen toxicity, which should normally call for a flush, but because you’re using Miracle Grow a flush is not recommended, it would only make things worse because of the slow release nutrients in the soil.

I think you’re just going to have to ride this out, and stop all nutes, just use ph water.

It’s pretty clear why most suggest not using MG unless you know what your doing with it. Always seems like most Nute problems derive from bad soil or user error. @raustin

Exactly, @FNG101v2, whenever I see someone has used MG I think, oh, sh!t, i’m not going to be able to really help this person. This thread is a perfect example of that. The plant needs a flush, but you can’t flush MG - it only makes the problem worse.

Thanks for the reply I came to the same conclusion after doing some research as well, I believe the Miracle Grow was messing with the fox farm and creating problem I also thank also the plant was drinking more water then i was giving it, I started increasing the water and my plant is starting to change gradually…

Be CAREFUL with MIRICLE grow soil. Most has “built in Fert’s”. We dont want that !!!

I turned off 1 light, feeding a half gallon water or less of water in the last 2 days…and the stems are now starting to rise again :slight_smile:
Some of the claws are beginning to flatten out a little, there’s still several leaves that look crumbled , but everything I’'s still green , no yellow, no spots, a few leaves have little bug eating from being out side during veg…the leaves and stems don’t just fall when held up, that act normal, the leaves are feeling moist and tender not dry or thin no more…the temp is around 75/80. Not sure how to check humidity, I have a small bowl I fill with water in grow room, I have a oscillating fan, which the lower half gets more air but entire plant moves around…ummm…the top leaves by the top growing bud lea c es starting to develop claws but looking better since watering…

I’m in my 5th or 6th week flowering, the buds are still small but growing everywhere despite…no discoloration on buds, nothing looks different about buds other than there still small?? Just leaves over all…

Is my plant still going to be able to make it to harvest?

Beings I use Miracle-Gro and almost killed my plant to nitrogen toxicity, a lot of the leaves are turning yellow,etc… just the fan leaves Etc all the foliage and the buds are still nice and green and there are several green leaves towards the bottom from the original growth??

Is my plant dying or will it make it to harvest?

Can you post a new pic of her? I’m sure she’ll be fine.

Sure

I been giving half gallon water or less one or twice a day…

Most of the stems are standing out… just leaves .where the issue is…

They look like they have nutrient burn pretty bad. How much longer do you estimate until harvest?