HELP! my new grow

You need mosquito bits

1 Like

Like little flies? Sound like fungus gnats. Best preventative measure is less sitting water or soaking dirt in the room.

I use post it notes (yellow sticky paper) to find out what kind of bugs. Food Grade DE was always my elimination method. A sprinkled layer across the top of your soil makes it ‘glass like’ to any eggs layed there

1 Like

Yeah good grade DE is good stuff too and much more eco friendly

Where can I get the food grade what does it look like

Do you have a feed store near you? That’s one place to get it

Might even be able to find it at Walmart online

It looks like flour I suppose

I just found it at home depot dot com

1 Like

HARRIS Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade, 5lb with Powder Duster Included in The Bag https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D4QW6DZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_XBZ0PTVVC1N1BA30QCJB

1 Like

Do your best not to ever breath it, nasty little shit!!!

2 Likes

OMG yes. What he said. It’s like ground tiny glass to breathe in

1 Like

I made a hopper for one of my leaf blowers to blow DE under the house. Moves a couple pounds really fast. Probably the stupidest thing I do on the farm. And I do some dozzies. Yes I’m covered up when I do that and let it settle for hrs.
And a side note. Food grade usually refers to a product being 99.9% said product. Not safe to eat🤔

Hey everyone look I haven’t put anything in the plant yet do you think I should hold off on putting anything this is the one that was dying

Haha she lives. !! Well done. And I wouldnt be in a rush to feed. Let her get herself back together

2 Likes

When do you think I can put her in a 5 gal

Whats she in now? I start in solo cups. They go into 1-2 gall pots when their leaves are over the edge of the cup. Then i uppot again after they are around a foot and a half and wider then the pot edges

1 Like

This is what they are in now it’s plastic the only other pots I have are the 5gal fabric pots

Yea. Let em sit in there a few weeks. She has plenty room to stretch her legs.

I will admit they grow faster in fabric then plastic tho. I had one plastic pot that great some amazing looking plants tho…

1 Like

Hey everyone what a crazy week look at these babies remember the plant that was kinda dying in the brown pot now look I still feel it’s growing slow these babies are only 2 days apart so let’s see how she turns out and I also just got super skunk auto I’m only going to do 1 plant I do the paper towel method I did it today so let’s see how fast she grows

1 Like

Very nice job your doing

1 Like

The pots are diff sized too. But they look just fine. Yes a tad slower then most but so are mine and trust me. Itll pick up.

Beautiful plants. Red’s almost ready for the fabrics. No rush still.

Also remember these are bagseeds. We dont know the sex yet. So you may want to hold off on the transplant and send them to 12-12 to find the female(s). Then reveg (extra ~2 weeks time though) and uppot to get more size before flipping again.

Or. Just flower them on out and get the experience

1 Like

Ok so I got super skunk auto I’m still going to be using the jiffy organic soil I did the paper towel method on the 2 today I seen a tiny tail so I just put it in soil I use the jiffy recycle seed starter pots now when it comes to light how does that work do I have to leave it in the dark or put it under a light any advice or suggestions on this grow and pics can help too this is my first time doing this thanks in advance

Anybody any and all help is very much appreciated @Mr_Wormwood @MrPeat @PurpNGold74 @CygnusX1 @pr and if you guys no of anyone or anything

1 Like