• What is strength of nutrient mix? N/A

• Indoor

• Light system, size? 2x 1000w equiv. ONEO high par LED

• Temps; Day, Night day =28C night = 19C

• Humidity; 49% - 55%

• Ventilation system; Yes, 4" with Carbon filter

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,N/A

• Co2; , No
    OK. The JH has they bottom leaves turning almost yellow with copper spots and the top is almost wilting but not dry. TW is starting the same thing.

OH yes, i have lights on 18 and 6

As you look at the toolbar at the top of the box you type in, you will see an icon 7th from the left. Can you please click on that and then upload your pics by clicking “upload from web” and then paste each individual link in the text box and click “upload”. You have to do each pic one at a time that way, so if the pics are also saved on your computer you can upload multiple files in a single batch via the “from my device” option.

Bottom line is by trying to post the pics the way you have all we can see is a load of gibberish and I, for one, am not in the mood to spend time trying to figure out where one link stops and another starts so uploading PROPERLY will be of enormous help in diagnosing any problem you may have.

PS. Follow the following as well so people know more about the environment, medium, etc, you are growing in.

1 Like

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

• Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

• System type?

• PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

• What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system, size?

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

filled and posted. ty

1 Like

Photos, PH and TDS help a ton. It’s critical information.

Do you let your tap water sit out for 24 hrs before using? Is it chlorinated or chloramine? pH of water would help us.

Tell us about your watering practices. How much, how often? Is there lots of drainage in the pots? How much runoff do you get?

Time for a transplant?

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what I saw. They look rootbound. All good advice :point_up: You’ll want to know the pH of what you’re feeding, and what’s coming out. Time for some bigger pots! :+1:

1 Like

thanks for the help. i transplanted and yes they were root bound. lets see if the transplant takes now.

it happened so quick! i guess better soil breeds better roots! Lessen learned.

1 Like

That’s great! If you have some super thrive or other similar, I know lots of people feed a little extra something after transplanting, to help with the shock. :+1:

These appear to be over watered and root bound. The size of the plant tells me that you are in need of a transplant into a bigger pot. I could be wrong but, at 1st glance…:slight_smile:

Now that you have transplanted; Allow pots to almost dry completely before watering again. This should take 2-4 days depending on pot size and environment in your room. Happy growing.

Thanks all! :slight_smile:

What are your plans for nutrition going forward? I look forward to your reply. lw

i transplanted them into a super soil mix i made so i was just gonna water. they went into about 4 gallon pots.

1 Like