• from msln seedbank
• FFOF soil
• RO water
• 3x5 Vivosun Growtent
• 6” AC Infinity exhaust system
• 2 Spiderfarmer SF2000 Growlights
• Temps 72-79
• Humidity 50-60%

Girls have been doing great throughout 8 week veg and now they are in week 3 of Flower and my girl that looked the best started showing these wrinkles on her leaves and I’m pretty sure she not overwatered. I’m still thinking of letting her dry out a bit. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I would delete the link from your post. Read the rules, please.

A support ticket will tell us the details about your grow and it will help us help you.

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

Edited to remove seedbank link. No biggie.

As to the damage? Im not sure, but something is definitely wrong.

Hows the pH looking? Crinkly leaves tend to be rootzone related…

Or pest related. Any signs of pests? Be thorough and look over and under all affected leaves.

Another thing, looks like a white residue on a few leaves. Have u sprayed them recently?

That support ticket above would help a good bit.

3 Likes

Msln seedbank

• Method: Soil

Soil brand and type - Fox Farms Ocean Forest

• Vessels: Rainscience Grow bags

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor

• Light system Spiderfarmer SF 2000 x 2

• Temps; Day - 79 Night - 70

• Humidity; Day - 61 Night 50

• Ventilation system; Yes, Size 6” AC Infinity

• AC, , De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes,

@PurpNGold74 I don’t see any signs of pest as far I can tell. It is only on the new growth. I will get a current pH and ppm for you soon. It does look like I have a good bit of buildup on the pots.

1 Like

I suspect that it is pH or PPM (likely both,) particularly if you are seeing a salt buildup on your pot. It may be time for a flush.

2 Likes

So my runoff pH was 6.6 and ppm was 1480 which seems ok. My only difference this grow has been using Lotus brand Cal/Mag with FFOF soil. The occasional mycorrhizae added my RO water. I have been unable to find anything to corroborate whether this is a water, root or light issue. She seems to be growing fine other than these wrinkled leaves. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen something like this.

Maybe Im bugging… but those budsites look pretty suspect. Can you get a detailed close up of one site. An above and from the side shot.

I still either vote pH imbalance or pests.

What makes u say lighting? Are u running them abnormally close?

@PurpNGold74 I mentioned lights b/c that was one of possibilities that popped up when I was trying to research wrinkled leaves. Here are a few more pics:

I went a head and gave her a flush…

Thankfully and hopefully those wrinkled leaves were just a hiccup. Like you guys said it may have been pH issues. I have never seen anything like that before. This is only my third grow, but the buds seem to be fattening up nicely and all the new growth looks normal. Thank you for your help @PurpNGold74 and @MidwestGuy

2 Likes

Can’t get better than that.

2 Likes

I’m still not 100% as to why some of the fans leaves shriveled, but the buds are still growing ok. Could anyone tell me what it means when the pistols aren’t erect during the light schedule. I read somewhere that it could be a sign of pollination. I did yank a male from some bag seed out the tent. I was hoping I caught it early enough. Lay some wisdom on me folks….and thanks in advance!!

Are they turning amber wayyy too early? Look white too me

@PurpNGold74 I’ll get you a closer pic man

1 Like

1 Like

She won’t win any beauty contest, but she’s growing. She’s half way through week 5 of flower. I’m planning on giving them 9 weeks. The rest look great!!

O she looks fine. Im not seeing ‘pollenAted’ at all. She does have lazy pistils but sometimes that a sign ur gonna have some huge colas. Sometimes they dont quite fill in, but usually that look SWELLS

1 Like

That’s great news man. I appreciate it.

1 Like