Help me with these ugly brown buds!

Hello, I am seeing some different/bad looking buds and have the main cola that looks good. The leaves around the ugly buds are curling up. I can’t figure out what to do. I also just found a mite web in the middle of the plant…

Pacific Northwest

• Strain; harlequin/GDP
  • Soil in pots
  • System type? N/A
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Cutting edge solutions
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? Don’t know
  • Outdoor
  • Light system, size? N/A
  • Temps; Day low 80s, Night high 40s
  • Humidity; 80% right now 9pm
  • Ventilation system; N/A
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier N/A
  • Co2; No

Are the buds mushy or crumbly? Looks like some bud rot. Has it been rainy and humid. Other than that those other colas look amazing.

The brown buds feel fine, no crunch or mush. It has been a little rainy, not too humid but the rain just started and I noticed the buds looking like that couple weeks before the rain. The main colas look fine. I’m wondering if it could be too much nitrogen so we stopped feeding nitro as of today. Possible root bount or rot too. Hopefully we can have an ok harvest on that plant…

1 Like

Look like they trying to finish up to me

Ok let’s hope for that:)

Maybe , Broad russet mites… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Sorry my friend… look it up and do a good inspection of your girls… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Please fill out a support ticket and if you could provide a region where you are growing would be helpful. Those browned cripsy buds are result of either pests or bud rot. I think its probably pests.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

1 Like

I’m having some browning too, found a few worms and punished properly. Rainmaker (sat dom) in SF Bay Area, outdoor single plant in soil. Had a little rain recently, but been measuring soil moisture prior to rewatering with nutes every time. Aiming to begin flush next week. Any positive input is appreciated