Help me with sex! Hot hot hot

Just wondering what everyone thinks of this. At the top it looks like a she. Towards the next node down is that cajones? Or still too early to tell?

Sure looks like male parts at the bottom but pistils at the top - may have a hermie on your hands but wait for a second opinion. I’m still learning myself

4 Likes

I’m not positive because sometimes a swollen calyx can throw you off
I don’t see bananas or grape growth …maybe give it a few days if you start seeing more of those stacking it’s a herm

Also when you are pruning your plant ? How are you doing it ?

Lol also can we see the entire plant ?

Can pruning make it herm?

I mean I’ve read that certain stresses can cause a herm …I asked because the cuts don’t look clean …like from a sharp object rather like a snap and yank and that is a lot more stress to a plant than a nice clean cut

I’m not convinced you have a herm tho looks like a swollen calyx to me

Can you get any closer or more detailed pic ? Sorry to ask but it would help

I’m using vivo sun pruning shears. I have aggressively trimmed this one just to see what happens.

All good …could just be the angle of the pic …

Are these identical ? Hard to tell from this angle

if so ypu have swollen calyx which is perfectly normal

Here’s what mine looked like early in flower …freaked me out

That’s a hermie for sure.

3 Likes

Ya think? So I should pull…him…her…whatever the hell it is

1 Like

Yes, I would dispose of it before the male flowers open and pollinate any females in the area.

3 Likes

Looks hermie to me.

3 Likes

Damn beat me to it. Was gonna do same with his but oh well ya win some ya lose some lol. If u don’t like ur neighbor and they grow stick it in their yard lol. Naw. Bag em and tag em. They mess up a female plant bad even if u don’t want it to it does. Pollen makes it way to a fem quick

2 Likes