HELP me understand this

So I was growing a ILGM Fem Pineapple Haze. During the last 2 weeks she was really stressed because I am using 5 gal buckets and could not keep the pH in a good place. I was changing water and adjusting pH daily. Well as she started to die off early(9 weeks flowering) I checked trichomes and they were 50/50 clear/cloudy with a few amber so I decided to harvest early. I chopped her Friday and gave her a bath before drying. Today is Sunday so I went to check on her status and found seeds on the floor of my drying tent. I know that feminized plants can go hermie when stressed but my question is this.Will these seeds be 50/50 male/female??? TIA

1 Like

If outside pollinated then male and female. If hermi ed then all female with genetic tendency to hermi as well.

3 Likes

This was the only plant around and I have never had a male plant. Does this affect the amount of THC produced? Or is it just like the weed I used to get in the 70’s when I had to remove all the seeds before smoking? lol. Now that brings back memories.

3 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Potency will be higher than the crap we got in the '70’s but will be lower than the plant would produce if not pollinated. Worth smoking more than likely.

1 Like

Thanks @Myfriendis410 and @MidwestGuy. I really appreciate the information. Happy growing.

3 Likes

@PopPop a few things I noticed about the plants I pollinate, the buds don’t seem to loose much potentency. I’m smoking a purple haze I pollinated with gold leaf and the flower still works great. Also the smoke is a little more harsh I feel, but I also did more nitrogen toward the end of the grow than I do when I’m not seeding out.

Thanks @ItsPat. Appreciate the feedback.