Help me pls white spots

hello i have a problem with my plant on its leaves there are white spots that start to spread what can it be? the plant is automatic and is 23 days old outdoor

(sorry for my bad English)

@Stavros. Welcome to ILGM. :+1:
I’d check for possible bugs.
Can you take a pic zoomed in on the spots ?
Can’t see clearly when zoomed in.
:v:

3 Likes

What can it be?

Not sure what it is but thinking aphids
or thrips.
Let me tag some help.
@Myfriendis410. @PurpNGold74. Any thoughts fellas ?
:v:

1 Like

and what can I do about it?

IF it’s a pest (too small for aphids) and I’m not sure you do have pests but you CAN spray down the entire plant with a 50/50 mix of 3% peroxide and distilled water.

There are two products safe to use all the way to the day of harvest that do a decent job of killing pests. 'Captain Jack’s Deadbug Brew) contains Spinosad and ‘Safer, Caterpillar killer’ uses BtK. Both are bacteria safe for pets and humans but lethal to any insect that consumes it.

2 Likes

The friend above got ya covered. Go over (well under) your leaves close n slowly. Bottom sides especially n watch for movement.

Other then that? No telling…

Thanks guys. Wasn’t sure either.
Appreciated. :v:

Thank you very much. Unfortunately, because I live in Greece, these products do not exist …

Peroxide?

Look for BtK products or Spinosad products. Both are packaged in other products. Just pick one that is safe for food.

Peroxide applied every 5 days will do it too but again I’m not sure you have mites. FYI peroxide will make leaves look dried out.

1 Like

in my region i can only find one product with spinosad called laser480sc (48% spinosad) i hope it works

1 Like

Just look at the contents to make sure there’s nothing bad in it. The fact it’s an active bacterium tells you there’s nothing truly toxic in the package.

1 Like