Help me please on the time it takes to grow

I am a beginner our plants are 5months old now and they have about 1 ounce of buds between 5 plants is this right we are confused on why they have stopped growing

We have a set in our bedroom with cfl bulbs with 5 plants have grown them since seedlings and they are now 13 weeks old we have about 6 bubs on each plant but they aren’t growing a lot by our calulation they should be ready in 2 weeks time but they don’t even look ready and I mean 1 ounce between 5 plants is not right

Please help are we doing something wrong

First Welcome to ILGM we shall do our best.

OK…we need a pic. A PIC is worth a million words.
13 weeks is just getting started. With 2 1/2 weeks in vegg stage.
What light schedule have you had them on…let’s do this!!

Fill out this ticket if you don’t mind then we can help you better.COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Thanks. Will

2 Likes

Thanks Will, I was just about to explain.

@david1954 Hey how ya doing buddy ? I was going to get into it but then figured this would be quickest way to go.

Will

Hi Will, I am good, hope you are too. I was trying to figure out how to post the ticket lol.

They don’t turn on till 9pm tonight I will take a photo then they are one 12/12

Strain; Type: seed

Soil in pots, Hydroponic

System type? Not sure what this means

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? NA

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS we bought a load of nutrients of a growing shop called one stop for growing.

Indoor

Light system, size? 12/12 cfl blub 250wat

Temps; never over 30 Day, Night

Humidity; 45 50% Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes Size: cold air feed in 4inch and hot air Feed out 4inch

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NA

Co2; , No

This is the first grow we have done it in a Wardrobe all insulated and sorted right out but to be they’ve look like they looked like theyve stopped growing they are 3 1/2 months old inky 2 weeks left

Most likely this is due to not enough light. How close is the light to the top of the plant? Are you using any side lighting? Did you use any training or topping to maximize the use of your light? How long have they been in 12/12?

Also, the strain, the type or breed of cannabis can have a big difference on the overall yield.

Also your temps might be a bit high, unless you are supplementing a lot of CO2 into the wardrobe. You don’t really want your temps much above 26 if you can help it.

Happy growing,

MacG

1 Like

If we use a bigger or higher watts bulb it’s too hot I’m there way near 50 and there less than half a metre away. And no side lighting just top light

We have bought easy kush seeds the have been on 12/12 since 13march.

How do you supply a lot of co2

HERES PHOTOS @MacGyverStoner weve done everything we were told to do down to rotating them lol help :frowning:

1 Like

they are doing fine but yes you need more light what seems bright to us is nothing to them

250 watt equivalent ? Or actual ? My 150 watt equivalent are actually 43 watt actual use. I have 4 of them and its still not enough. I think these guys would know better then i but i read 50 watt per square foot. They look good to me, better then mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

They look about right for the light your using and they are very happy.
I have a 150 cfl running in a starter box but I have mine alot closer then you do and I have the heat problem too if I run more or larger lights so I have ordered a cheap led ufo light to add because I have seen ppl on using them as extra light with very low heat added to the space.
I have been thinking about strip lights :slight_smile: but the wife just gives me that look when I mention it :frowning:

1 Like

so if i want the buds to grow more we need more lighting? would they grow any more now within the 2weeks left or not?
could we dangly the light down in between the plants? but next time we will get more lights

it s a 250 watt equibalent cost alot

Based on the size of the pots and length of time in those pots do you suppose they may have become root bound? They look nice and healthy.

If heat is an issue I have had good luck with LEDs. There are some good ones out there that are pretty cheap. Check out the King Plus series. Very well made and full spectrum. One 1200 w would make that room amazing I bet. Runs about $212 USD.

Most here are more experienced than I, but I would guess they need more light.

Just for reference, for 5 plants I have growing right now I’m using 12, 100w equivalent (23w actual) bulbs in the 6500k spectrum. When I switch to flower this weekend, I’ll be changing to 12, 150w equivalent (40 actual) in the 2700k spectrum.

These plants love light, especially in flower. Your plants look healthy to me, but they definitely look like they need more light of you want higher yield.

1 Like

It’s ok to just let them finish, more lights next time :grinning:

1 Like

ok thank you guys
we are making the space bigger next time to so looking at different bulbs or more bulbs

thank you for you help we will just leave this lot to finish off

2 Likes