Help me please I'm new to growing

This is my 2nd year growing and this year I started off from seed. I removed them from the dome about 3 weeks ago and put them in red solo cups in organic soil. Since then I haven’t noticed any new growth and I’m watering them every other day. And yes I put drainage holes in the cups. I’m at a complete loss

2 Likes

Did you germinate the seed before you dropped it ?

Picture would help. So much to guess on here.
Good luck. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

Pro mix has to stay moist like coco so u cannot let it dry out like regular soil if it drued out maybe it let the seed dry also. Pics would help alot. And a bit more info on the grow would be of use.

1 Like

1 Like

That left one looks not so great

Soak it down slow til u see some run off then just keep it moist on top so it dont dry. I use a rain maker spraywr to keep my coco moist on my small plants. A few timea a day i just go spray them some

I grow in coco but I’m not sure about the watering so often with seedlings and not sure about the watering in soil it seems too much for either. Maybe some of the experts can help @HappyHydroGrower @PharmerBob

1 Like

That covers a big area. Best to be specific. Brand, photo of label whatever. @Mark0427 I don’t interpret soil to include ProMix or coco. In my mind soil refers to mixes that include nutrients and minerals in some form that is available to plants. Promx and coco are inert mediums. If you don’t feed them they starve.
To me the plants look over watered. You are paying too much attention to them

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jeff1771 You are in soil, not coco right? It almost looks like you may have over watered at the start to me. I am in coco and not soil. But I have had little ones look like that before. Since I have never been in soil. I am not going to try and help fix this. Soil and coco are 2 very different deals.

3 Likes

I’m seeing the same. At that stage they get 1/3rd of a solo cup of water a week for me. Curious to know what soil as well.

2 Likes