Help me or is it too late?! Potassium lock out?

:blush: glad to see you back. Have a good night.

2 Likes

Welcome back

1 Like

Ok guys I need your invaluable help again. I now have a tds. What do I do with it! My girls are looking worse today and really sad! :frowning: x

@dbrn32
@DoobieNoobie
@Familyman
@Myfriendis410
#prayforstels :pray:

2 Likes

Check the TDS of your nutrient solution before you feed and take a reading from the final 10% of your runoff from that feeding. If you would put that up it will be helpful.

Have you checked the calibration on your PH meter? Your plants are hungry and that could happen from a lockout as well as simply needing nutes. Also; are you running anything like cal mag? That might be a good addition to your nutrient regimen.

3 Likes

That right there ^

2 Likes

Sorry if I sound a bit ditsy! So I measure the feed then measure the run off? On the same day?
Yeah I PH… I have 2. I’ve calibrated new one and both have same readings 6.4. I use 1 teaspoon calmag per 20ltrs x
Ah and I only fed yesterday :woman_shrugging: so I have to wait? I don’t think the leaves will survive till next one. They go days without it as LEDs. :see_no_evil: x

1 Like

Based on the pics, it looks like lack of nutes in general. At the stage your at, they will really start sucking them up. I feed until I see a little too burn, then back off a tad. Jmo.

2 Likes

So do you think all is lost? Please dont say yes! X

No kind Stels. Welcome back btw. A good watering should give u enough runoff to check. Normally hate to water on back to back days. But id love to see tds of the runoff. I agree above. She looks a tad hungry

2 Likes

Hello old friend! Hows it hanging! :hugs::joy:
So shall I just do it? Just ph’d water tho? X

1 Like

Low and to the left… :laughing::joy::laughing: too much? Yup. Try to go in pH’d around 6.7-6.8 and see how that runoff comes out. N straight water.

2 Likes

I agree with the others. But I almost think I’d give her a little food with it. But I’m not a soil grower so listen to these guys as I’d probably mess it up lol.

1 Like

Good idea. Hate to have to refeed after she’s been drenched twice in 24 hours… buuut nah. Get the runoff first… she just gon have to deal with wet feet

2 Likes

Yeah hate to put more in and end up being too much. She’s already wet so if she ends up needing a flush from to much it’ll be way angry over it. Lol

1 Like

All them??? Or just one? Shitting myself now man!

Get runoffs for em all. Itll tell a better story

1 Like

Your plants aren’t goners. A good feed and they bounce back. Just make sure ph is in range and they’ll take off.

1 Like

Ok… so here goes. No idea wtf this means but…
Resting water only ph 6.7
Reading was 156
Then run offs were:
:woman_shrugging:
I pray I havnt drowned the poor lil buggers :see_no_evil:
Over to the experts! :raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Poor poor princesses! Feed the lasses! This far into flower the runoff should be 800+ :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ffs man. So what’s I doing wrong? I’m giving them what it says on the tin! And how can I feed them now! They’re soaking… ah my life! :joy::joy: