Help me grow that organic gas

Hey everyone! Happy to be posting on here after 2 months. My plants are massive thanks to your advice along the way!

I grew my plants indoors from April 14th to June 1st. On June 1st, I transplanted them from 1 gallon pots to 15 gallon pots and I placed them in my greenhouse. Temperature never got below 58 degrees so they took to the transplant and transition really well.
After a week or so in the greenhouse, my plants took off growing at a rate of 1 foot per week. It was absolute madness. I was educated by a friend that I could train my plants to grow wider and more evenly, so I began bending my plants sideways by tying twine to the fabric pots. This worked extremely well and I would recommend it 10/10.

Here are a handful of pictures to show my progress. Really psyching on my first grow.

Let me know what you think! It has been over 3 months since I planted my seeds. No sign of flowering yet, but with the days getting shorter, I’ve been told to expect to see flower in the next 2 weeks.
(went kinda hard on the defoliating lower leaves, but my Acapulco Gold cross needed the airflow I think. Seems mighty happy now :slight_smile:
As am I. Feeling blessed and totally stoking.

Hope all is well.

2 Likes

Looks killer to me. Some of mine have just started budding, so you are about there. Great work!