Help me get this recipe going

Hello everyone. Im pretty much a noob at growing but trying to soak up all the knowledge that i can. I am planning on growing some white widow autos soon. Im a inside grower and currently have a bag of premier peat, coast of maine mushroom compost, worm castings and some perlite. My questions are: what are the ratios for this recipe? would you add in anything else? how would you feed them into and through veg. Thanx

1 Like

There is so much more that you should be adding.

Basic ratio is 1/3 peat, 1/3 compost, 1/3 aeration/perlite.

After that there are asst minerals etc you need.

Check out “build a soil . Com”

Look at the coots mix. They sell mineral/nutrient packs for making 2.2, 3, and 3.8 cu ft batches. Better yet, call them and they can give you a consult over the phone.

2 Likes

As we say in the ghetto church, “Testify!”
I have utilized that resource several times- hit them up. Very helpful and many options.
(Wait,will I get in trouble for “other” place shout-outs? If so Mod,I apologize :anguished:)
SL out.

2 Likes

That’ll only get you about 5 weeks into veg before you’ll start to need amendments (pot is insanely nute hungry) I basically run down to earth 444 and 484(which you can just use the 444+ a phosphorus source instead) and bloodmeal with my autos heres my nute ratios in a similar medium you can skip the nectar /mr fulvic if you just want to give them 1/2 tablespoon of molasses and 1/2 teaspoon of Epsom salt for cal mag once a week but I do recommend you adding either recharge or mykos to your medium the mushrooms super charge flowering

Week 0 medium combining 5 gallon fabric pots 50% coco coir 20%compost(preferably mushroom ) 30% perlite 4 Tbsp down to earth 444 and 2 Tbsp bloodmeal
Week 3 8 Tb 444 4 Tb each of 484 and bloodmeal
Week 5 if no pistils 3 Tbsp 484
Week 0 of flower 12 Tbsp 484
Week 2 of flower 10 Tbsp 484
Water amendments once a week 1 ml of mr fulvic 2/3- 3/4 dose of nectar for the gods sample pack minus the Zeus juice (also 1 tsp of epson salt )

thank you for that info. I forgot to mention that i already have the general hydro trio of bottle nutes. How would you use those in my case? thnx

1 Like

Start with a half dose at week 3 then go full by week 4 be sure to always water till about 10% runoff to clear out salts and flush them 10-14 days before harvest(as soon as you see specks of amber on sugar leaves is a good indicator) you may also need a cal mag booster with that line if I remember right(you should always have that on hand anyways)

Thank you so much for the info!!