After a long time being out of the game, I’m back in. I plan on moving to a legal state and growing my own in the next year or so.
Because there’s been so much in the way of development, new strains, potency, etc., in the time since I smoked, I need some help. Here are the things I’m looking for, the things I want to avoid, and other important information. If you wouldn’t mind, based on those things, please share your top three suggestions.
- Location will be in New England
- Both indoor and outdoor will be possible
- The strain doesn’t have to be super potent
- I would love to find something that gives me the same effect as 2 or maybe 3 beers … just enough to take the edge off after a long day and turn down the noise in my head.
- I would like a strain that reduces anxiety.
- I think I prefer fast acting. Easier to titrate to effect.
- Euphoria is good.
- I love blueberries, and enjoy many other berries and fruits (notably, I do not like grapefruit)
- I don’t care for strains that are strongly piney, woody, spicy, or earthy
- I would like to find a strain that smells as good as it tastes, and vice versa (I recall a friend who had some herb – 20ish years ago now – that smelled AMAZING. It smelled so fruity and sweet it was almost like a very high quality perfume. Didn’t get the chance to try it, but it smelled heavenly.)
- Sweet tasting is a big plus
Those are the things I can think of for the moment. If you have any other questions that will help you help me, just ask!