Help me choose what to grow

Good Morning, @Skydiver &@pHrank my Creative & inquisitive Indian River County Northern Neighbor it is good to meet you, and I read through every bit of the community feedback is spot on. I will premise by giving my logistical, but most importantly the minute differences that overlooked can make or break you outdoor East Coast Florida Grow. Out side in Florida can be challenging, yet easily done when simple procedure is followed. Furthermore, we share the same weather except you will get a freeze every Blue Moon during Winter Grows. You can grow two photosensitive crops annually, yet Winter is best for Indica. The end of Winter to Spring Harvest is my favorite, and it will become a favorite of yours because of the preference of high you prefer. Gold Leaf was made by the Owner/Operator/CEO Robert Bergman, I think the spelling is correct, but I know my feedback will be honest & correct. It is a good High, and it has a Knock Out Punch if one takes more than a few Hits out of a Water bong. I can attest to the number & effects because Bogart’s have passed out not listening to advice waking alone in a recliner with a Blanket. It’s in the Heavyweight Class, but to grow it prosperously to Harvest propogate in the Winter - April because the median Humidity is 51%; therefore it will keep your Buds Density, Bud Rot, mold nill if you are able to move plants by taking the advice previously given in Pots,Containers. Pure Indica could be grown, yet the time, arduous work, and failure is a high probability with Heat & Humidity rising by the Day even if screen is used to hamper the Sun from Foxtails taking over because the Humidity will be 95% by June 1st, and temp’s in the 90’,s rising into a top Temp’s in September. The first feel of Winter, predictable as Sun Rising from the East, arrives by October 15. It doesn’t get cool, yet the Humidity is cut dramatically, so the sticky, cut the Heat with a knife feeling lifts. This is when I recommend to grow a Pure Indica. If you try it will suffocate because the stoma will close. Kush for some reason seems to grow anytime in Florida even though everything points the other Direction. I enjoy Kush, and it will modify to Environment with a deep wealth of Pheno’s. I started a consecutive Grow a couple seasons ago, currentlygrowing three concurrent Winter to Spring because Iguanas, and ano mention

4 Likes