Help! Low humidity issues

I’m having trouble raising the RH above 35% anywhere in my house. I have a humidifier that pretty much is right over the plant, but it doesn’t seem to help at all. I’ve tried the towel over a bowl of water which only helped a percent or two. I’m picking up a humidity dome today. I’m planning on putting more germinated seeds to soil tomorrow but this humidity issue is worrying me. Maybe the humidifier will work better inside the tent. Maybe multiple humidifiers?

1 Like

@BeenDannyG. I have the same issues with low humidity. Wood heat. :fire:
You can just use a smaller clear cup or pop bottle cut down for a dome.
Only down fall you’d need a few. But they work well and cheap. $$$😉
:v:

3 Likes

Im having the same humidity issues in my 4x8 tent. I have 2 levoit humidifiers(200s and LV600HH) in the tent and still can’t get above 45% humidity. I started with an 8" inline fan but switched to a 6" and it also seems to suck the humidity out even at half speed. The tent is all sucked in even with the bottom vents of the tent open. Tried an intake fan and humidity drops to 30%.

Not sure what to do at this point :confused:

1 Like

Oh wow. Didn’t realize how old this thread is lol. Saw Jan 21 and thought it was this year :joy:

1 Like

Try companion gardening to boost humidity. I started with an RH of 16%. I used half-cut 2 liters to make self-wicking bottles for Dollar Tree seeds. Use pea-sized seeds, like daisies or morning glories, so they sprout in about a week. By doing that, I upped my humidity to 33% in a few days.

1 Like