Help ! Lol Seedling doing this

So here’s an update guys , first pic will be the wedding tree, 2nd is the GSCX by ILGM. The cotyledons Have shrivled up and died . The first set of one blade leaves are turning yellow but new growth is green . Also when should i transplant?

2 Likes

Is that coco?

It’s this starting mix I’ve used on my other seedlings with no issue pappy

1 Like

Ah ok I see

It looks like it’s starving to me. It’s seed leafs give it all the nutrients it needs till they are gone. It uses that time and energy mostly growing roots to start taking up nutrients with them…

But starter mix is just that. A mix to start them in with little to no nutrients in it.
.transplant it now into its next pot and be sure it either has nutrients or you give it some soon as you repot it…

1 Like

Thanks so much i had that feeling you’re a super help

1 Like

Yeah, I think she’s hungry and maybe a little thirsty.

Best of Luck to you and your lady!!

1 Like

Tyler thanks! I have seedling strength nutes on stand by ready to go

We all go through it in the beginning.
We know what we need to do but we just scared we will mess up …
But you got this my freind

1 Like

Thanks so much my previous grow was a blueberry muffins by humboldt seeds in a 5 gallon dwc that’s in my first post if you’re interested

1 Like

Awsome!
Yeah I’ll check it out.
Sry I assumed this was yours first. But if you got through the dwc you got this one in the bag.

Here’s my first autos, only journal I got.
I had no clue these forums existed till recently :man_facepalming::rofl:
But I’ll have lots more to come :grin:

1 Like

Under-watering was, and still is to some extents, one of my biggest problems.
If the water doesn’t go there, neither will the roots, Ty!
I’d like to say lesson learned, but I still catch myself! LOL!

You got all the help you need man! Nobody here wants to see that little sprout suffer and die!
Until she’s all fat with bud at least! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Same here man!! Lol thanks so much im gonna check it out while I’m filling these smart pots

:rofl: i feel at home ! Sound like something my brother would tell me

1 Like

Its a bit dry is that coco ur using if it is u want to give some nutrient to ur plant if its coco coir u have them in

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL GROW !!! Transplant is done let’s wish these ladies luck!

1 Like

Update since transplant the leaves that were healthy are looking great and it’s starting to grow again, dead leaves fell off . The GSCX that had the partially yellowing leaves haven’t spread any further and the center leaves that were growing are starting to get their true shape and a third set of new growth is starting to grow !

1 Like

Awsome man!
I got alot to do this weekend with mine. 3 coming down probably and movecalot of stuff around. I got a 4 pot auto pot xl kit.
I’m hoping 4 plants in coco with give me the same yealds as 6 in soil…
Not to mention less maintenance through the grow :grin:

1 Like

Oh man that’s sick keep me posted please! I wanna start experimenting with autos

1 Like

I hope it gives me better yeilds but honestly I’ll be so happy to just not have to manage water and feed routines anymore :upside_down_face:
I chop 2 yesterday and I’m going do the 3rd tomorrow probably.

I need to update my journal with all the pictures the past couple weeks, but I been so busy I haven’t :tired_face:

2 Likes

Wow look at the size on those top colas man !! Great job

1 Like