Help! little red bugs

Found these little red bugs on the bud. I mean its tiny. Went to grab the scope to take a pic now i cant find it… anybody have a clue. Im close to harvest so im freaking out

Sounds like mites. Might want to give your whole plant a good once-over. Let me see if I can summon someone with more but knowledge than myself… @Cannabian has been doing this a while and knows stuff I’ve never even considered. He could probably help.

1 Like

Thanks!! Ima look real hard. Found 2, killed one. Cant find the other. I searched and it doesnt look like the 3 commonly found. But this is my first time so o have no idea. Pics to follow

Captain Jack’s Deadbug seems to be extremely popular here and I think I remember someone saying that it can be used during flower.

1 Like

Oh @Hellraiser is a great source of knowledge also.

1 Like

He is wicked smart! Ive learned so much from that guy, and many others. Let me find that little MF and ill snap a pic

1 Like

Sounds like spider mites, Capt Jacks Dead Bug spray will take care of pretty much any bug, spray with lights off and don’t turn back on til plants are dry, after the dark period starts is a great time to spray. May want to do a bud wash after cutting your plants down, I always do if I had any bugs during flowering and needed to spray.

1 Like

That 48 hr darkness before harvest?. Im not to far out just flushed with sledgehammer. Should i feed again or just ph water . Looks to be a week or so out. But that keeps getting extended lol. One plant is all purpd the otger two look behind. But have similar almost milky trics

Grain of sand size really small? Ruby red color? If you look through a magnifying glass they will actually look like little red spiders. They will encase your plant in a web too, if left to mature. Yes, do as @Hellraiser suggests it will be ok.
Remember to do a few treatments, the eggs may not die and will hatch a new batch of red meanies! So fo as the instructions say, its kinda like antibiotics… go tge distance wgen killing pests always!

2 Likes

I found 2, spent 2 hours meticulously combing over the girls .

2 Likes

Clover mites?

I didnt see legs. Looked dead,but nothing like either bugs. Ive had spider mites on my lemon tree… wayway different.