Help, limbs drying up

This will be my third try at growing and I am at the stage now where my problem starts. Plants are full of bud and look healthy.
First grow, midway through budding, the limbs started drying up over nite. The leaves turned crispy and the limb would be hollow and snap easily. Dry and crispy. One limb at a time and fast Remember this happened overnight, one or two limbs until all limbs were dead.
The last grow I left the humidifier on all nite and I thought that was the reason for the second death. Room was 110 and dry. But the plant died the same way. Healthy one day and the next it looks like I did not water for a month, DRY. But only certain limbs and not the whole plant.
Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what was it and how did you fix it?

1 Like

110F is too high! Likely cause is stem rot but wholly guessing without pictures and details.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Add a picture or two in natural light. That will be very helpful.

3 Likes

Yes sir buddy. 110 degree is roasting them

3 Likes

OK, the 110 was for maybe 8 hours and one time, but that was the start of the plants death.

That’s pretty hot.
I can’t imagine they’d be happy. Most likely your issue.

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards overwatering and too many nutrients as a double whammy… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

OK, my first plant was in soil, 5 gallon bucket and in 5 or so weeks into bloom , limbs started drying, one at a time. The limb just dried up, crispy leaves. The plant looked great until the limbs started to die
and the second plant was in a DWC but after the Humidifier accident, 8 hours of 110, it died the same way.
I use A.N. nutes and a Electric sky 300 light. Right now my plants look great and are in CoCo but it is close to time plants died before.

1 Like

Would you mind giving some more details and some pics? Hitting all the points as detailed as possible from support ticket would help a lot.

How close is your light, what is ph and ppm in and out, how much water/nutrient solution are you giving and how often?

2 Likes