HELP! Lighting in my new 4x4

My new vivo sun 600w led full spectrum light does not work. I took it out of the package, set up hung then tested. The bloom mode does not turn on. I am in the process of returning but now have seeds waiting (not in water yet). 260 Watt XL Quantum Board LED Kit V2 Rspec is the light I wanted but cannot find it anywhere for sale online. I know I need 2 of these in my 4x4 but cannot afford both. I have a cheap Exlenvce light 1200w (235w) that was going to go with the vivo sun but now I dont want to mess around and just want to start with something better right away instead of just replacing with the same model. I also found a HLG Elite 360W LED Kit for sale and was wondering if I cant find the 260 to just go with that.

**Might possibly be the longest run-on sentence, happens when you smoke!

I just got the hlg 550 v2 Rspec a few weeks ago for my 4x4 and I love it

I just did a quick look around looks like the virus has hit supply chains. I found one on eBay. Exactly what you are looking for and for a realistic price.

Was it the 260?

sorry meant to reply here was it the 260?

260W LED V2 RSPEC BOARD XL KIT

This was the listing hopefully you bought it because it is gone now.

1 Like

Yes I bought it thanks!

1 Like

Glad I could help. Your going to love the light almost as much as your ladies will

1 Like

Check out Budget LED. I have two of their 250 watt series 3 rspecs xl’s in my 4x4. They are a bit cheaper than HLG, but are fantastic lights. They are out of Michigan.

1 Like