HELP! Light leek in flower stage! :(

Thanks @Nicky mine can be turned on or off by remote, I reckon when I unplugged it to move things around it’s re-set itself and I hadn’t noticed. Yeah my first I’m well proud so far I love it, addicted to growing now. Gonna start some Maui waui and white widow regular seeds off soon, if I get makes il desperate and collect pollen and try my hand at cloning. Do you have a grow journal?

3 Likes

Maui is a difficult strain so best of luck

2 Likes

Looking good . I’d say u got this exspecially for ur first grow. I just invested 700$ into new lights but from what I saved it was An easy investment.

2 Likes

@Killadruid light upgrade is my next big buy :slight_smile: well into this now

1 Like

Yeah r u going qbs with ur next one?

Yeah that’s the plan, not as easy to come by DIY kits but @dbrn32 has put me onto a company to look at

3 Likes

I’m in the UK

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’ll sell you just the components you need too. I can help you assemble to fit your space.

3 Likes

I was looking at the 4 board kit but he’s sold out and away til end of 1st week in April… I’m in no rush il wait for him to get back. Thanks a lot for your time @dbrn32

2 Likes

You can probably do a similar light with Samsung strips. From what I hear he’s pretty reasonable guy to work with, maybe shoot him an email and see what he has that will work for you and how it stacks up price wise.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it. I just grabbed 2 of the hlg 260w xl qb kits. Cant wait to see the results. I watched a qb vs hid grow and the qbs had some really nice buds on them. The hids had more top buds but the leds had more all around bud formation nice dense ones.

1 Like

@Killadruid tag me into your grow I’d love to follow it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job so far. Can tell you have done your homework. Just popped 2 Maui beans myself!

2 Likes

@Familyman I noticed, il be following along. I definitely have been researching loads and still am, completely fascinated by these incredible plants.

1 Like

@Familyman are you starting a separate journal for them? If so please tag me in

1 Like

I may do that although since my plants are always reotating, it’s kinda hard.

1 Like

Plants are looking beautiful @Amjk

1 Like

I’ve noticed nite burn on the smallest of my girls. Fed last night, flushing now but what ppm should I get down to? They’re nearing the end of 4th week since light switch. @ThcinKC @BobbyDigital @Killadruid @Familyman @Vexer @dbrn32 ty in advance

Sorry nute burn

1800 ppms shouldnt be to bad to get it down to or around 1000 ppms