HELP! Leaves are dying!

alrighty! I’ve had two successful grows in the past but stopped growing because it was too risky in my state. However, my state FINALLY legalized growing at home so I bought a tent, did proper venting through the side of the house, the works. I’ve got two 200w LED lights in the tent, exhaust, filter, etc.

I started growing both these girls at the same time, same feedings, same everything. I’m into the second week of flowering and one of them that I call little sister because it appears to have struggled throughout the grow now has leaves dying left and right! it started at the bottom and I don’t know what to do!! The PH level is slightly over 7 and the PH down stuff I ordered arrives tomorrow. Any suggestions? Images below!
IMG_6689
IMG_6690

Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil, have been using Grow Big Nutrients for about 3 weeks.

No idea why the one on the left (I call her Audrey II) is doing just fine and on the right, Lil Sister is struggling! Any input is very much appreciated!

take pics using natural light. it is hard to see issues with grow light on.

No problem! Attached.
IMG_6696
IMG_6697
IMG_6698
IMG_6700

awesome, please fill out the below. As i know this helps the experts around here help you out faster.

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You. also a clear pic so we can see the problem areas.

That pH meter will get them in line.

Quite possible its just a pH related lockout

3 Likes

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na - Critical Mass Strain from ILGM

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco? - Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil

System Type? - Low-Stress training with scrog inside 4x4 tent

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir? - 7.2

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds - regular strength Fox Farms Grow Big

Indoor Or Outdoor - Indoor

Light System, Size? two 400w viparspectra LED lights

Temps; Day, Night - Day 84-86 Night 79-82 degrees

Humidity; Day, Night - Day 48-50 Night 58-63

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size - Yes, 6in ducting pumping it to the outdoors NOT within the room

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier -De-humidifier outside (big one) and small one inside

Co2; - no

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The - Not sure what’s happening. They’re both the same strain, from the same 5 seeds I ordered from ILGM, both fed and watered the same.

I hope so! PH down arriving tomorrow!

As purp said pH out of whack

If that turns out to be the case, will she recover? I’m about 2 and half weeks into flowering.

Maybe this?

I would get your ph fixed first. Check the ph of some run off water as well to see what the ph of the soil is. Once it’s back in line you’ll probably see improvements in new growth.

3 Likes

That’s weird looks like self pruning after damage, how dry is your soil?

1 Like

Update: Gave them both 6.5 PH water and they’re doing great! They seem more thirsty though. After 2 days I needed to water again. This time I dropped the water a little lower (to 6.0).

2 Likes