HELP - Leaf issues - Little Dwarf - Autoflower age 1 month

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower

Thank you both.

I’m looking at LED light options, would 350watts with a bloom function be sufficient?
Or 1200 like this:

WAKYME 1200W LED Plant Grow Light, Adjustable Full Spectrum Double Switch Plant Light with Veg & Bloom Button and Powerful Heat Dissipation System for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower(120Pcs LEDs) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JZ59PS7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LZJMCbRDR8JDF

Thanks again.

1 Like

Apologies if I missed, how big is grow space?

It’s a grow tent 50x50x120

Thanks

1 Like

50cm x 50cm x 120 cm right? If you’re looking for a budget led panel to use, the one you linked is about the right size.

1 Like

Out of likes but dbrn32 has you covered @Cbatchaos

2 Likes

Appreciate your time. Both of you.

2 Likes

(Columbo) Just one more thing :slight_smile:

I’ve installed this light
HIPARGERO LED Grow Light - 450W COB LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower with 1200K 3000K 5000K Full Spectrum COBs and 5W Cree LEDs https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078HZTZRS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_c72MCbQCRJAHW

Which looks way better.

Is there a way of forcing it into Bush mode?
Shortening the impending gaps between new nodes.

Thanks again.

1 Like

You can top it. It won’t physically shorten the node spacing you have, but it should encourage a little more growth on your lowers.

2 Likes

Is that okay with an Autoflower, given their short grow schedule? :+1:t3:

1 Like

Oh, sorry I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t realize it was an auto. I’m not an auto grower, but my understanding is that needs to be timed pretty well.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @monkman @GreenCoat
Morning all, Would any of you have an idea as to why the lower leaves are drooping, the top leaves are beginning to curl inwards?
Its generally about 45/50% humidity at about 25 degrees Celsius.

I changed the light for a more powerful one, and watered yesterday with limited nutes.

Thanks everyone, I’m very grateful for all the help you’ve provided.

L

What’s your PH at run off?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not sure I understand the question, am I meant to be watering it to the point where water runs out the bottom and measuring the PH?

Thanks

yes correct

Your Water PH & your nutes PPM

1 Like

Okay, so water run off PH is 5.2.

What os the best way to correct this?
I have ordered a ppm meter.

Is this plant worth persisting with, in your opinion? - As it’s had continuous issues from the start.

Ok you need your PH to at least 5.8

How big is your pot?

1 Like

10 Litres

Ok make 10L of water at 6.5PH and put all that through your pot

Then do it again 2 more times at 6.2PH

The last 2- 5L test your PH at your runoff

1 Like

Wow, okay.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

1 Like

Aim for 5.8 - 6.2

Dont stop until you reach this… it may take 40L if you have undisolved salts etc.

Then tomorrow you will need to give it a full feed of nutes. Checking PH of mixed nutes is at 5.8 - 6.2

2 Likes