Help just found bud rot!

Yes it does little worried about temps going to be in the high 80s today which tent will get a bit warmer.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971, Thanks, I appreciate that advice. I give her very good air flow, so now I feel better about it.

1 Like

Outside tent humidity has been between 55-58% just turned it down this morning.

1 Like

So you have a fan above and below canopy? @Smokin_ernie
I keep my air moving 24-7 also

I have 2 small fans blowing about mid canopy everything on 24/7

1 Like

Try putting one under and keeping on above
So Air will move through canopy? Just a thought brother

2 Likes

Put BIG fans in there! It’s too important! Go big or go home!

1 Like

This news makes me feel so happy as I was scared due to my nonporous promix

Normaly, I am not a fan of blowing air fan under the canopy, it can made the stomata close and give the signal to the plant that she is in drought situation, however, in this case and since you’re so close to harvest, it’s a good advise and I am pretty sure that’s gone a help you, @Smokin_ernie

I am hoping for the best…

1 Like

Thank you!!! Everyone!! As of right now got fans blowing at them and exhaust on full , intake on full and even opened a passive air intake. Dropped the dehumidifier down to 40%. Fan going in shed to keep air moving in shed.

1 Like

I was checking trichomes tonight it is looking very milky. No ambers yet but very close.

Oh and the important thing is no more rot!

4 Likes

Thats great news @Smokin_ernie

1 Like

That’s great news! So,when you harvest are you going to wash your buds? I did and it was repugnant!

1 Like

Had not really thought about washing buds. Don’t know much about it.

1 Like

jorge cervantes has a great you tube vid @Smokin_ernie
cleaning buds with hydrogen peroxide

2 Likes

Cool thank @BIGE I will check it out.

1 Like

i was trying to link it up but i’m doing something wrong this morning…
i’m pretty stoned,in my defense.

1 Like

No problem just watched video. Now I would think trimming first would be better. Fortunately I have not found any powdery mild.

Well just check on the plants just before work today and all looks pretty good. I saw a leaf or two that had some small brown spots and slightly yellowing but for the most part everything is green. If I can make it through the day then I should be good because the weather is supposed to break and get cooler with hopefully lower humidity. What a battle this humidity is.

1 Like

@Smokin_ernie

2 Likes