Help. Is this white mould?

I can get u some it’s 50 and shipping tho

1 Like

Do not use in flower tho bad taste soap is oil based so are trichomes

2 Likes

you know, to be honest, I grow really big plants to make them more resistant to pests. Small plants outdoors can be decimated in days by bugs, a large plant is too much for bugs to harm. Not saying it cant happen, but in general bugs arent much concern for huge plants. I have thrip damage on a few leaves, slug damage on some, caterpillar chunks eaten out of some leaves, a few white flys hanging around, some leaf hoppers too, but they just cant eat that much plant and there seems to be enough other shit around for them to infest as well?

2 Likes

No, the only thing I use during flower is BT period! And now that its cooler, caterpillars are less of a concern

1 Like

The white flys are likely adult thrip (if small)

1 Like

@Cannabian

BT?? Is that the soap from Safers?

This is first time growing and sort of fell into it when offered some clones so have been flying by seat of pants so far with lots of help from @Covertgrower since earlier this month when got wpm and freaked out.
We are almost an hour NW of Toronto.
Didn’t know we could ‘choose’ to grow. bigger or smaller plants?

Inside you fan. You don’t flower until you change the light schedule.

Was the last post meant for someone else?

sorry I lead a double life… yeah with outdoor plants I grow em big because I can. Size matters with outdoor, kinda like a big school of fish in the ocean. Better survivability with large numbers.

3 Likes

BT?? Is that the soap from Safers?

What do you do to grow them bigger?
@Cannabian

Oh now now…You can grow beasts indoors with ease. Well with proper lighting. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I water em? And grow em bigger…

3 Likes

like large!

2 Likes

WOW!! Nice.

1 Like