Help, is this herman from damage?

Is this herman? I split my stem tying it down tighter. Just today it’s showing what I think are pollen sacs. It’s about 4 weeks into flowering.
I’m only finding it on the two affected, opposing limbs. If it’s herman can I remove them and grow the remaing two?

You have any pictures?

only one is uploading, the other is coming

:point_up_2: sorry Growmie :love_you_gesture: anymore pics you could post for confirmation

1 Like

yeah, that thing circled. I’ll take more now though. There are only a few, that’s actually the easiest to see and most developed.

1 Like

Too hard to get in there with cell camera, when I get through the leaves close enough it blurs. Better pictures aint coming sorry to waste your time and thanks.
Can just a couple limbs go hermie or will the whole plant change, what to do now

No worries, remove any that you see. You might be ok. What stage of flowering are you in🤟

1 Like

I flipped about a week into August, almost 4 weeks, has been budding along fine so sure it was totally female until today

Nice bud and wanted to make sure it wasn’t a full on male. Pluck the nuts before they open and pollinate her fully :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

right now! and im gonna look frequently for more. thanks again, another experience gained from a mistake.

Don’t beat yourself up Grow Bro, it happens. Environmental stressors and light leaks on photos are typically the culprits :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I havent seen a pollen sac in five days so I just put it back in the tent. The tent seems better than the deck, buds fattening faster.

Updates? Did you get any seeds?

1 Like

not one from that plant! two from it’s sister, so far. that’s ok, I’ll try to grow em

1 Like

this is her at the end. lil over two ounces I think, guessing now it’s all dried.

2 Likes

Awesome growmie! I had two pollen sacs on one of my plants from my propane heater giving off light I think. I removed it and we’ll see how it goes. Unfortunately one of them was open, but it was an extremely small sac at the bottom of the plant. I didn’t see it give off much if any pollen if I remember. Seeds would suck so bad! Thank you for sharing this.

1 Like

Best of luck! meaning hopefully the draft was slow and sac wasnt open long, little or no spread. What are you growing

I grow in a sealed greenhouse, I don’t run any fans, and I found the sac early in the morning. I assume it was only open for a few hours because there was another sac right next to it that had not yet opened. Unfortunately, if pollen did get in the air, I currently have 12 plants, 2 are finishing, 9 are in weeks 1-3 of flower, and my Jack Herer is week 3 of flower (seen in pic). My Jack Herer is the one that hermd.

8619a4b74fdb3e836df3751d3b7c0d2f4b7100b0_2_375x500
862e44555b6cc6449a8603d6c7b4d4bcaf3d7138_2_375x500

1 Like

Nice setup. 12! I gotta move to the country

1 Like