Help is it nute burn i know its not pest

Its not pest i checked the whole plant and also have traps in there and see nothing , i got a new light a week ago ever since ive been having this problem i turned it down to about 40-50% it gets spots then the next day its a hole where the spot was , im not understanding what went wrong im growing in mother earth coco perlite

2 Likes

Looks like the beginning of a calcium deficiency

1 Like

Wat do i do

Are you not using cal mag? That’s a necessity in coco

1 Like

Buy and use some cal mag.

1 Like

I have calmag i was putting 1.5ml today i put 3ml is that why the burn holes are on the leaves??

Sorry but that really looks like pest damage.

5 Likes

Led lights deplete cal/ mag quickly. Turn light down and use cal mag or Epsom salt if not in living soil. Been there done that one.

Welcome ! Don’t see any nute burn. I do see tracking on the leafs, from a insect. Look at the bottom side of the leafs . Just my thoughts good luck.

4 Likes

I tend to agree with @kellydans @HMGRWN looks more like pest damage. I don’t think Calmag will burn wholes in plant leafs that quick. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have to agree with @HappyHydroGrower and @kellydans. I’ve had my share of pest. Theips being the worst, don’t see that here but something is chomping on the leaves.

3 Likes

There are no pest in the tent i had my light on 100 percent way to high and i feel its burning thru the leaves i turned it down as u can see the leaves it turnes brown then the next day i come its a hole , so maybe it could have been the light probably not sure but for sure i know its not pest

1 Like

Or water dropplets being left on the leaves and the light so high

1 Like

Have you checked the back sides of the leaves with a scope? Also could something be sneaking in there eating on them?

2 Likes

I dont have a scope , i checked the back of the leaves and seen nothing i got neem oil so im going to spray them just in case

1 Like

Good morning @EuforyBudz ! It is very possible that you find no pest in tent know . They could have went back out the same hole they entered.
Maybe only one. Let’s tag in @Covertgrower He brings a lot of experience to the table.

3 Likes

Anything with holes is usually from pests, or being manhandled. They’ll survive, were they transplanted recently? I Know I have damaged my leaves before during transplanting.
Otherwise let it ride if you don’t see any pest activity.

5 Likes