Help ilgm team!

I read somewhere on here earlier that you could get some of the team to help you through your grow but now I can’t find out how. Can anyone help?

3 Likes

@Handyandy What do you need help with? You can put a @ in front of someones name that will let them know

1 Like

@Handyandy we’re all here to lend a hand if you give us a clue like @Deepsix said we can get someone to drop by

2 Likes

Fill this sucker out and then talk about whatever is on your mind people will answer and tag other people.

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

5 Likes

@Davyg I think he had another post about help with LST.

3 Likes

@Deepsix you are correct, LST is my number one concern at the moment. This is my first grow ever and honestly I’m pretty much winging it and going by instinct. @Davyg How do I know who I should tag? Is there a list of growers that are verified experts? Thank you guys for the quick response!!!

@Handyandy there is no list. Read some of the post’s and you will learn.Let me tag some growers @MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Nicky @Covertgrower @beardless these are some of the growers that have helped me out with problems

2 Likes

@Handyandy @Hellraiser not sure if Hellraiser LST or not and @dbrn32

2 Likes

I do not do any LST training. I orefer Super Monsters.

@Myfriendis410, @Covertgrower, @Cannabian, @Hellraiser, @repins12, @dbrn32, @Dbpooper

Just off the top of my head. :+1::+1::+1:

I did do a FIM a couple of times off my last major crop rotation. It didn’t workout so well due to the weight of my flowers. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’ve been a cannabis enthusiast for years but have never had the opportunity to grow up until now. I’m experiencing information overload at the moment lol, which is why I’d prefer to talk to you guys who have the experience. And also can keep each other in check so those people who think they know what they’re doing but really don’t, don’t mess up my grow. @MrPeat do you mind to elaborate super monsters? Sounds like my kind of bag lol. Just got to throw this out there, I feel like this is going to be my happy place. This is one hell of a community

2 Likes

If you give us an idea of the area that you need help with then we can point you in that direction
Edit : just read about the LST

1 Like

I have so many questions but I think right now LST is my biggest concern. Like when to start training, when to stop, best methods as far as what equipment to use, etc. Want to maximize my yield but scared to stunt the growth @Davyg

1 Like

@Handyandy One of my small girls that was 7’6” tall by 8’ wide. She took 16 sq feet to herself.

Indoor grow with 2 HLG 260xl rspec in a 4x4x80” tent.

4 Likes

You will make mistakes but that’s all part of the learning process. Are you growing autos or photos. I’ve stuck a link in about LST to give you something to read :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Strain; pineapple express auto

Soil In Pots: Straight FFOF

System Type? 5X5 tent with spider farmer SF4000

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir? N/A

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? None but have FF Trio on deck

Indoor

Light System, Size? LED SF4000

Temps; Day-75ish Night-70ish

Humidity; around 50%

Ventilation System; 2 AC Infinity T8’s. One for exhaust, one for intake (at a lower speed)

Pulling air from spare bedroom, ran exhaust to the basement and tied it into my return duct for my central air system, no humidifiers or dehumidifiers

Co2; No

@Eagles009 @Deepsix @Davyg @MrPeat

3 Likes

I don’t LST i grow auto’s so i don’t want to give you any wrong answers.

Now we’re getting somewhere. You are going to need something to measure your runoff PPM and PH. These values are critical to any grow :sunglasses:.
On a side note, how fast are the team at responding :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Davyg I have ph and tds meters. To be honest I could use a little help with how much to water also. I tend to overthink things and didn’t want to over water. I just now started to water enough to see some runoff but have yet to test it. I have one of those soil meters also that test light, moisture, and pH. And yeah I’m freaking flabbergasted by how quick the responses are!!!

2 Likes

Looks good so far, just a few things do you have a PH pen and a TDS/PPM pen. some times FFOF is a little strong for seedlings i Layer my soil FFOF on the bottom and FFHF on top

I need to get to bed buddy. The team are all over this. I will pop by in the morning and catch up :sunglasses:
A lot of knowledge here and decent people willing to share it :heart_eyes:
I’m off for just now, good luck

1 Like