Help idk whats wrong

Ah, so sorry :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:. I do tend to use ‘bro’ generically but my sincere apologies - thanks for clarifying! Sometimes it’s hard to tell.
I’m chopping the rest of mine this weekend hopefully! Looks like you got a pretty good haul there? Congrats gurrrl! :grin::grin::grin::+1:

I be trying im trying to make room for all the photos meaning these clones my other space is used for flowering the mother of the clones so i cant put any in there and these clones are getting big and i mean fast thought the mom would be halfway done before cloness got so big my tent is crowded plus i have a ultimate purple that i still have to clone im just riding the :ocean: right now ill get through it not gonna take clones till im ready to flower the other clones

Big 1 in middle is UP two in front is Cinderella jack and American pie they are my coco trial run 2nd day above ground.

1 Like

Got a tea goong for my watering friday

Last mini photo cut now have to trim up and dry

1 Like

Well its been a min since i last posted so heres my clones now And the front 2 is autos and thery are Cinderella jack and American pie auto last picture you couldnt even see them in picture

Yeah i know i need to separate them before flower but i have to wait till my mother plant to my clones are done flowering pose to be done by the 26 of this month but who knows

Here she is ww×gg4

3 Likes

Awe yeah the ones in the cups are ultimate purple bcbd hope its not aganist the rules to put that there but they are clones also when there done im gonna shutdown clean up really good and stop till winter temps are easier to control and get hit inside my veg tent and grow room

1 Like

Heres some tricome shots of ww×gg4 and just a picture of the buds on this plant i cant wait till its done

5 Likes

Well time for work will be bk later on tonight good thing is i only have to work 4 1/2HRS tonight finished all my work last night so @CalamityJane @MaD-VapoR @SaTeeva @Four20 and anybody else watching this journal ill be ending this journal add soon as the ww×gg4 is complete ill be starting a clone journal next and will invite more members so it can be more active this grow was really about me redeeming my self from my first grow ever where i asked questions and later on it was thrown in my face that i asked so i had to learn from my mistakes and figure out what i was doing wrong and being organic you cant follow someone who is not everybody has there own ways of growing what works for some may not work for others so just keep pushing forward and discover your own way of growing and don’t be afraid of trying something different on 1 of my clones im planning on using the foxfarm trio not have it be organic and compare growth rate and taste

2 Likes

Hiya buddy, I’m so sorry, for some reason I don’t remember seeing any of your recent updates. Not sure how I’ve missed them… I’m so sorry.

You’ve grown some lovely looking buds there! Great trichome pics too!

I’m really sorry to hear this, obviously I don’t know what happened but that’s really sad to hear. You should never be made feel bad for asking questions, we’re all trying to achieve the same goal here, right? Mate, don’t let ‘me get ya down. :boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

I think you’ve done an amazing job there and they look so healthy, I’d be well happy if my next one turns out that good! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hello lady @CalamityJane thats why i didn’t invite many people to my journal cause of that fact.but it dont bother me it never did i wasent asking them about my plants i was asking about heat control cause I was having trouble with my temps getting to high but i got it under control now somewhat. This thing rocks in temp control and humity up lol

And it cleans the air with a uv light ever have trouble with heat get you one. Its ok you missed my post you have been with me throughout my whole grow madness about 9 harvests clones and trying different things and i appreciate it. People still tag me in post to ask questions and if i can help i do i can only tell them what i do not what they need to do. Ive studied up on growing for about 2 years before i ever started growing thats why i started organic instead of synthetic

2 Likes

Plants look amazing! I know I don’t comment much but I do follow your grow. Tag me when you start another journal.

:v:

2 Likes

Ah wicked! Think I’m gonna need it! Thanks for the tip and all the kind words of advice. :ok_hand:

I can’t wait to see what you do next! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@MaD-VapoR Its all good i know you here you like my posts i read alot of other people s post And they never know i was cause i don’t talk much on others post unless i see something wrong and no one on there post has helped them but your good ill most def. Tag you it will be after the 26 when my ww×gg4 is complete then ill make the new one clones will be going into flower before my other clones is ready to be transferred into bigger pots

2 Likes

I read a ton too and don’t comment…been super busy lately with grandkid stuff, refi stuff, grow stuff, business stuff…so much STUFF going on right now. Man do I need some medication…hahaha

1 Like

So now i see why people use scrog now my plant is leaning to one side due to buds being so heavy.

2 Likes

Clones still growing fast

Super crowded cant wait to move some plants so i can have space fir them to continue to grow and install a trellis net before flowering out clones plus i have to change out the lil light in front to my more powerful light. Changed out my filter in veg tent for the flip its coming really soon

3 Likes

Ok now ive got room i defoliated today put my ww×gg4 in my drying tent to get 48hrs darkness put up net and put 2 auto and 2 clones into other grow area

Gonna let them grow a week or so more then gonna flip the other 1s im ginna wait til my auto start to flower then im gonna flip them also so i can harvest at different times and not have to worry about trying to get it done all at once my ultimate purple clones i took not looking to good but im gonna see whats what before i send the mother into flower