Help! Idk what I did but I don’t think something isn’t right

Okay so I feed my ladies a little bit of K today about 7 ml per gallon each plant got about a gallon. Now they are very droopy it was about 9 this morning when I feed them…… what should I do! I don’t want to lose my plants guys please any advice? Should I flush or just wait until morning ?? Freaking out here! @Borderryan22 @Bluntsmoke @merlin44 @MrPeat @PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy @NeoGroR @Aussie_autos @ThatsNotMineOfficer @Kingkupa
This is what I gave them

And this is what they look like

3 Likes

Thats wet shoes. Theyll feel better by the morning. The droop looks akin to overwatering (wet shoes).

6 Likes

I think they will be fine…take a deep breath.
If they are still looking droopy in the morning maybe something needs to be done. I agree with @PurpNGold74.

4 Likes

They usually always go droopy right after I water them and a few hours later they perk up, and they perked up around 1pm today now they are droopy again, I hope that’s all it is. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Right before lights out? Thats natural too. Especially after a long hard day of photosynthesizing. Something tells me she put that booster shot to good use today.

Still a bit early to be pushing K (or P) in overdrive, so go easy with that stuff for the next week or two.

4 Likes

I sure hope so thank you guys for responding to my post so quickly, I sure was freaking out. I’ll update in the morning… thanks again. @PurpNGold74 @merlin44

2 Likes

No problem my dude. Yup make sure to update and have a good evening

1 Like

You’re gonna be okay, mine do the same thing and perk up after a few hours, and just like previous posts said they can do that just prior to lights…

They know…

2 Likes

Is it auto? If so mine does it about 2 hours before lights off especially at your stage of the grow. That stops when they get deeper into flower. You timed the feed perfectly too. Take a picture at lights on and see if they aren’t perky.

2 Likes

They look fine to me, if not a smidge overwatered.

Here’s droopy and borderline dead for your viewing pleasure:

They bounce back great if you let em. :wink:

6 Likes

Lmao. THATS what my plants look like when I know its time to water. Seriously im the worst good grower people know!

Im laughing so hard cuz its sooo true.

Sad part its a solo cup, those need babying. I do that in 3 gallon pots of soil :man_facepalming:t5::rofl:

6 Likes

Yes they are autos. Lights out is in a couple of hours too lol.

1 Like

Wow yeah nowhere near looking like that poor plant

:joy: don’t think my 3gal ladies don’t look exactly like this. It’s eternal shame when the 5gal DWC buckets are dry and drooping. Glad I’m not alone :rofl:

2 Likes

Dang so you let yours dry out dry out!

1 Like

Damn sure aint :rofl:

:man_shrugging:t5: What can I say? I take flood drought LITERALLY… But honestly im lazy and busy. I have to find time to haul out 8 plants mix and feed with a gaggle of nosey kids. Only reason I havent jumpd to coco is Id waste even more on solid seeds just dying one random day or 5…

3 Likes

Seriously you just need to take a deep breath and relax ur plants look fine to me they will be alright at least ur plants don’t look like the one that one of the members had shared a little bit of drooping is normal

2 Likes

@merlin44 @PurpNGold74 @Bluntsmoke @Aussie_autos @Graysin @ThatsNotMineOfficer yeah they are a bit more perkier this morning, I do see a few spots I didn’t see before, I’ll post the pics but I’ve got cal mag on the way should be here tomorrow but I’m afraid my water pH is a little too high as well I’m trying to pH the water the best I can with the paper test strips but it’s very difficult I have to wait until next month before I can afford me a new pH meter hopefully a GOOD pH meter. :persevere: but here are the plants this morning and here are the spots.

5 Likes

They look a whole lot better. Patience is the hardest thing to learn for many new growers.

2 Likes

Patience, Yes! Definitely that has been my biggest struggle I think! @merlin44

2 Likes