Help identifying issue

So I cam across a few leafs that looked like this and I can’t seem to figure out what deficiency I’m dealing with here any help is appreciated @Nicky @Covertgrower

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!

Pics of the whole plant help as well

1 Like

What strain,- Bag Seed of Gorilla glue

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF- FoxFarms OF/HF 50/50 MIX

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths- 5gal fabric pots

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) run off ph is 6.4

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable- EC845 PPM433

Indoor or Outdoor- Indoor

Light system 6 HLG 100V2 3k and 1 HLG 350R

Temps; Day, Night Day77-78 Night no lower than 70 i have a heater in the tent

Humidity; Day, Night 40-50%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size- Infinity T8

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO

Co2; Yes, No- NO

Also she did go through some heat burn i was at work one day about 5 days ago and came home to the tent at 89F because of a random heat spike outside they have been fine sense besides this one plant everything else with the plant is fine besides the few leafs that where like this

Looks like either a calcium or phosphorus deficiency.

I was thinking phosphorus I use 3ml Cal-Mag per gallon of water have been for about 4 weeks now

Those ppms are kinda low. Give her something to eat. The rest of ur numbers look spot on.

1 Like

I would agree with the phosphorus issue, the only detail you missed was an overall shot of the plant, and how old it is.
Also noticing from leaf structure it’s a leaf that at the bottom of the plant. Am I right?
Bottom leaves are the first to go as a plant matures, as it gets taller it stops getting as much light and some natural die I would consider as normal.

2 Likes

Yes all the leafs that looked effected where the original 1st set

Just to be clear your EC is point 845 or: .845

How about an overall picture of the plant in white light along with the actual age.

2 Likes

Also they are 4 days out from being 7 weeks old

1 Like

You need to pot up.

1 Like

I was trying to keep them in these 1 gallon pots till the show sex so then im not wasting more fresh soil

Pretty plants, time to pot up and there isn’t anything wrong. As @Covertgrower pointed out; those were early leaves the plant is scavenging minerals from prior to discarding.

Plants will be root bound now or very soon so I would get em in a bigger pot and leave for two weeks or more before flipping to 12/12.

2 Likes

Dam ok I appreciate it like I said I was just trying to wait maybe another few days to hope they show sex by then so I wouldn’t have to waist new soil 9n what could possibly be male plants but I gues ill just have to repot currently I only have 2 other 5gal pots so I may just leave two and hope the 2 I repot are female

1 Like

this is all 4 of them they are only in a 4x2 so im going to have to scrog them out to all fit

Well I usually only grow one plant in that space, SCROG’ed. You could keep in pots until they show spikes then cull all but one or two for your space. Then pot those up.

2 Likes

What do you mean by spikes?

m_and_f2

3 Likes

It’s calcium deficiency.
Ensure PH is correct by doing a soil. Slurry test. If it’s within range feed more calcium.

1 Like