Help identify what's happening here

Hello I have 1 plant on the go with a 2x3 tent running 1000w led and 300watt led and I’ve two days this has happend… )

1 Like

Hi - you have an issue with overwatering and/or ph/ppm maintenance of your soil.

This support ticket helps people on this site get a better understanding of what may be happening. Do you have a digital pH and ppm meters?

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA:

Age from sprout:
Age from flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

How often do I water and how do I determine when to water:

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS.

Indoor or Outdoor:

Room size:

Light system, size, height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Any other info you think is pertinent:

1 Like

Green crack pure sativa (clone) no digital reader but 3 in one probe and ph is always between 5.5 and 6.5 and it a 2x3 grow room with 1000watt bestva dual chip led. And also a 300watt growneer with veg and bloom option in bloom. Water it every 3 days or so with 1/4 dose of big bud bloom. And growing in rootfarm hydro soil and miracle grow mixed

1 Like

Ok your 3 in one is not going to cut it you need a good ph meter by all means don’t skimp on this it can make or break a grow and get calibration solution to to check your meter and calibrate it regularly. You mixed soil with marical grow which has slow release nutrients and is hard to what and how much nutrients to give which i would give it anymore nutrients till it shows signs that it is hungry. Your ph needs to be 6.3 to 6.8 with trying to hit the optimum of 6.5 every time you feed and water. If i was you i would flush the plant with 6.5 ph water till you get that running out of the bottom of the pot and hope everything comes back if your nutrients has something similar to fox farm boomerang come back i would check into that.
And take your name off of the pictures

7 Likes

@ThcinKC GOOD call on taking name off pitures.
All good advice also

2 Likes

Do you guys use root farm nutes with the soil???