Help identify sex?

This is my 2nd attempt growing. My 1st 3 were Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies Extreme. All yielded nicely and I was very satisfied with the results.
But now I’ve been growing this Bruce Banner and in the 3rd month! I didn’t check for sex but now I’m looking and can’t find any sign of female organs! Please advise!

Thanks sincerely, rickyboy702

Welcome to the forum.

Please post photos in focus. It’s difficult to see.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Like the man above mentiond, kinda hard to tell, could you get a good shot of that first node. Same angle if possible

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. Like the others have said.

1 Like

Better pic please! Welcome!

I think I see a fuzzy shape in the first pic that might be a calyx. Definitely need a pic with more resolution and magnification.
Keep a close eye on them until you are sure. Things can change quickly.

welcome to the community. like said above

1 Like

Ok thx! I’m trying to get clearer pics but I can’t get them to parse. I’ll keep trying.

1 Like

Let’s be clear here…are you talking sex? Or are you talking gender? (sorry…I couldn’t resist with today’s confused youth)

2 Likes

1 Like

I see what looks like the start of pollen sacs, but its very hard to tell. Id let it grow a few more days. It will become more pronounced and if it is a guy, u have a week or two until he starts shooting off anyway

1 Like

Spit my coffee out at that one.:joy:

3 Likes

@rickyboy702,
I think you are golden. Those look like calyxes forming. For what ever reason there seems to be no pistol hairs coming out. I have only seen that once before on my Grinspoon Sativa. I thought it was a boy. Looking back it was the only female in the pack. I bet I tossed some girls that looked boys to me.

You will know within the week like @PurpNGold74 said. I would still watch for balls the next week​:eyes:. But I bet a seed you are golden.:+1:

1 Like

Still confused as to make or female. Other times were very obvious to me and this one’s got me confused!

1 Like

Btw this is a Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, sorry for the misinformation I wrote that it was a Bruce Banner.
Thanks again sincerely, rickyboy702

Looks like a lady to me. Any updates?

Hairs = Female

1 Like

Looks like a female to me. She just got a fat calyx. By no means am I trying to body shame her. I like a fat calyx!

3 Likes