Help identify plant needs

Hi, first time grower, had thrips, now new issue with changing leaves. Still in veg state…

Can someone help identify what my plant needs or is wrong.

Just going to drop these here. Good luckimage

It’s very difficult o reach any conclusions without pics of the full plant and some additional information. If they are older leaves then there is nothing to worry about.

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

1 Like

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
***Unknown strain, recieved seedlings from a friend
• Method: Soil

Soil brand and type
Miracle grow

• Vessels: Pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) unknown

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable unknown

• Outdoor
Night time green house

• Light system

• Temps; Day 75- 80F, Night 65-68F

• Humidity; Day, Night varies

• Ventilation system mother nature

Water is tap but let it sit for 24 hours + prior to use.

1 Like

I can’t help with diagnosis but I can recommend you invest in a meter for checking your numbers on ph and TDS
This tool helps greatly in diagnosing problems and avoiding them all together

Overall plant looks pretty good, plenty of time to fix issue

My guess is the soil,l Miracle grow is not marijuana friendly it has timed released nutes. looks like nitrogen deficiency.

Oh snap, I didn’t even see that
Yeah MG is a bad start unless you really skilled and/or really lucky

I was unaware of how bad miracle grow was for marijuana. I will not use again. That said hoping to get lucky ;).
Thank all for your feedback.

1 Like

Are you feeding any nutes?

If so stop

No not using anything. Just watering.

You need something 0-x-x. Great work so far for mg. You got past all the nitrogen burn. Now they need more phosphorus for sure. @Dr.ofSmokology can probably tell you what he adds in flower to mg. It’s good you watered only till this point. That would always be my recommendation if attempting to grow in something like miracle. Add nothing but water till you see a deficiency.

It’s an older leaf so it’s early, you got time. But he is only person I know of who can recommend what he adds to his mg grows.

My recommendation would be this. But no experience with mg.
https://www.amazon.com/Alaska-oz-0-10-10-Morbloom-Fertilizer/dp/B00KZIQGAK/ref=pd_aw_sbs_2/138-9496055-0280438?pd_rd_w=bRbit&pf_rd_p=ced68ad8-bc34-4785-bbee-0583081705be&pf_rd_r=MWWB3NS530FB0JTKJZ3S&pd_rd_r=e487b8ed-bffd-47cf-93f9-0ca03f9bfb58&pd_rd_wg=RqWZM&pd_rd_i=B00KZIQGAK&psc=1
If you do go this one remember the numbers are percents. Strong stuff. Less is more.

2 Likes

thanks @Budz all i add once i hit flowering is terra florres bloom stuff. other than that its all water. im about to post some update pics so please take a peek.

1 Like

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed, strain one is lsd, one is gorilla glue unsure of which one

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KN

Soil brand and type miracle grow slow release soil

• Vessels: Pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff, bottled water

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Outdoor

• Light system, natural

• Temps: day as high as 105, night mid 80’s

• Humidity; Unknown

• Ventilation system; Natural

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, n/a

• Co2; Yes, No

Thank you for the info. We are just starting to flower so I will add the Terra florres bloom stuff and keep praying we get decent yield.

2 Likes

got any updated pics?? ill be posting some updates on my thread later after work.

Updated pics
We have3 girls , 2 in pots, 1 in ground.

3 Likes