Help I think they are dead

4th week in flowering. Using perfect ph each watering and feeding with big bud and candy. They were gorgeous and then after the last water on Saturday this has happened. Ph run off at last feed 6.2 and ppm 1573-1605

[Uploading: 1126181903.jpg…]@canecorso2

It looks like they drowned… is the soil moist…?
If so… then you drowned them…take some 1/2 inch PVC and drill a bunch of holes in them and then shove them into the soil 2/3 from the center and let oxygen in the root zone… they are on the verg of death… :pensive::upside_down_face::unamused::tired_face:
Or they really need water… :wink:
1 of 2… :wink:
Are there holes in the bottom of the bucket?
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

They were completely dry so I watered slowly til run off and stopped. Prob got 1/2gal each every 3 days as usual. They were slightly wilted but they keep getting worse. The stems on 1 are not flexible at all

There are holes in the bottom and sides

Yeah, I thought the same thing as @peachfuzz. They look like they’re drowning. Nothing else would happen that fast. Or They need water.

2 Likes

The centers are turning white. I have never seen anything like this

What kind of light are you running and how close to the buds is it ? And room temperature ?

1 Like

Something catastrophic has happened… not sure… investagation time… :wink:
@hippy4life
:v::sunglasses:

Humidity looks good. Temps are ok, some big swings though. Still that shouldn’t do that. I’ve overwatered and seen some bad wilt, I’ve also brought plants back from near death dry conditions. How long has the plant been like that?
Did you use the same water, same container as usual? Well water, ro, or municiple ? How cold was the water?

It’s a little more of a paranoid theory, but is sabotage possible? Do they go outside?

temps are running 57-81 and humidity 29-43% Mars lights not too close to burn

no indoor grow only

tap water that has sat for several days with ph perfect added only. they were dry down deep according to my soil probe. this started saturday night. and keeps getting worse

i think they need to be flushed, and make sure you fix ur runoff ph during the flush. i have a feeling the ppm is too high for your plant to tolerate.

You said that you water every 3 days? I’d say by that they are underwatered.

1 Like

They look under watered, but he said this happened right after water/feed, correct?

also what ppm meter do you have? have you checked it against a known ppm solution or calibrated it? it may be reading low. im almost certain your ppm is too high

Hmmmmm. Perhaps the soil is pretty compacted and your watering just went by the roots and out. If you lift the bucket does it feel light?

I think we need to figure out if it’s dry or wet first.

While the ppm is high @1500-1600ppm, it’s the 4th week of flower. It shouldn’t wreak that kind of havoc without first showing some signs in the leaves.

there are signs in the leaves. theres damage in the fan leaves, also they are curling up. i just went through this same issue with my grow. i didnt catch it until much later. my soil was way too heavy in nutes