- Sour Diesel from clone + a younger Blue Dream from seed
- Method: Organic soil Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil
- Vessels: from solo cup to black felt pot which I covered with white cloth
- PH of Water is 7
- No Light system
- Temps; Day, Night LA this summer HOT
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; No; outdoors
SO I am out of town working and my friend sprayed neem oil on my plants last night but did not dilute it first. She came out today and this is how plants look now.
She is freaking out but Im just glad no one’s dead, she was crying so much when she called me about it just now.
Anything she can do now or are they goners?
Was thinking she can flush them and spray leaves with distilled water maybe?