Help i think my auto hermed out

Im at th 7th week of flowering for what should be 7 to 8 week flowering. I think it hermed out what do i do?

4 Likes

Have you opened one of those to see if it contains a seed?
They do look like seeds but it does not mean that plant has hermied. It could mean it hermied or there is another a hermie nearby or a fully male plant within a mile or so.

2 Likes

Did you open up one of the calyx to see if there’s a seed in there or just swollen?

2 Likes

Check the buds real close for something that looks like this.

Magnified pic of “nanners”(a type of male flower).

4 Likes

Yes i opened one up and found a white thingy inside. I did find another plant that had actual pollen sack, at this point i think it got all my plants but they are all in flower so i guess ill just run course and do best i can to get what i can get.

1 Like

Yes i did , i think i just ruined my entire grow. They are all in flower so ill just pick seeds as they come and hope for the best .

1 Like

Thats what i found took the auto down was a few day away anyway but i did find a pollen sac on one of my girls in tent the entire grow got pollinated but im in the 3rd week of flower, so im just gonna hope for the best.

2 Likes

I think i jumped the gun this is what i found

But i didmove the one plant that had pollen sacs on it.

2 Likes

I think they look close enough to harvest to just let them go and deal with the seeds.

2 Likes

Turned out to be swollen calyx lol i am still new to this

2 Likes

Orgy time? Congrats proud owner of future seeds.
I sacrificed a grow for seeds, for family and friends or hording.

1 Like

Are you sure? Some of them look pretty knocked up.

4 Likes

Not 100 percent but the all had pestils on the ends?

That’s where your seeds would form. If they catch pollen early enough the seeds would be present inside of the calyx.

I will be curious as to how it turns out once you harvest and dry. Please come back and let us know.

1 Like

Will do .

1 Like

So this will make usable seeds? , wont the seeds it make also be herms?

1 Like

Yes seeds will also herm I’d thro and start again

Definitely not gonna through them out. 7 total plants, no way gonna take my changes, and see what i get, i know it will make seeds but , i don’t mind seeds in my bud, plus they should still yeild something, but i will definitely get the issue corrected for sure, dont want it to happen on my next grow.

1 Like

One thing you should note of tho, the longer they flower while they’re seeding they’re not producing any more terpenes, so the taste won’t be up to par what you’d expect it to be, it still be a nice smoke, but nowhere near as good as it would have been. Did you figure out if it happened due to stress or pollenation?

2 Likes

Must have been heat , one day i check on them and it was like 90 degrees in tent, the culprit was my super skunk plant , i saw a powder like substance on the fan leaves, i didn’t know what it was at that time so i just ignored it , big mistake, the auto and one purple gelato are far enough along it shouldnt hurt, took auto down yesterday, .Definitely have to get me a way to cool tent better for sure. Now i will have 4 seedy gelatos and 2 seedy supper skunks, kind of upset but hey , gotta learn some how, i also think i need to cut down on my nutrients, i feed them according to general feeding purpose as noted on bottles. ( fox farm trio) . Ive heard that less is more.

My fist time doing this many . Also a learning, need to slow my roll lol obviously too much for me to handle right now.