HELP! I screwed up!

Year 2, apprently still grow stupid! I started my plants in the house. Grow started out good, but there is a new cat in the house and she wouldn’t stop eating them! I cleaned up the potting shed, turned on the heat and moved them out there…she was at the door screaming during the whole move. All was going well, until I saw them starting to flower…way to early!! OH NO!! I had them on 18 hours of grow lights in the house and moved them out to the potting shed with natural light, but only about 13 hours a day at this point. I never even thought about the drop in light hours!! SooO, my question is, can I still plant them outside (about May 15 or so)? or do I have to put them into 12 on 12 off?

a happy picture of my shed.
Advice please??

3 Likes

Get them back under a longer light cycle and they will reveg: there are risks of hermaphrodites developing as this is highly stressful to the plants. As a backup you might want to start a few more…

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!! That is a beautiful shed!!!

2 Likes

Yeah…no kidding! Super nice!

3 Likes

First things first , get rid of the cat…

5 Likes

@Audiofreak :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Just kidding…

4 Likes

Thanks. That will be the Saturday project.

2 Likes

Ha! How could you hate her when she just wants her share?? She is a hoot with a pot shoot!

2 Likes

Thanks! We built it 20 years ago and I
Ove it!

2 Likes

I’d personally just start fresh and let the others be an indoor grow( but that’s because I have so many strains I need to grow I’d like the extra variety lol)

1 Like

LOL… I never used to be a cat person but they keep finding me haha… So far I’ve been adopted by some amazing and funny cats

1 Like

+1

Also if you’re handy with cloning take a few cuts now and see if they root and reveg - play your cards right and you’ll be monster cropping.

I dropped my plant and its leaf are small can I clone stunted plant