Help I just switched to flower time 5/25 and are these males now?

That’s weird how did I get a male from ILGM? And it was female this whole time atleast it looked like the other black widows I got and other plants. I just hope my whole grow isn’t now :sob::cry:

What’s your current rh? Do you have a pump sprayer?

Ooo so if it has extra light that will make it male? It was even in the back of my tent.lol I got a 4x4x6 Vivosun tent,2000w spider farm led light.

Yes I’ve been spraying them w a 2gal sprayer

1 Like

If any of those pollen sacs opened that pollen will be every where. And I mean every where. :pensive:

1 Like

Extra light does not make a plant male. Light during their dark time during flower can make them male and female though. @Amanda87

2 Likes

Can you show me a pic of your other plants?
I’d recommend a thorough spray down with water before light out. Simple water will kill pollen. I just don’t want you creating a problem if the buds are too far along or you have trouble reducing rh.

1 Like

Looks like some have.

Shitttt… thank u so much for all the info imma show u all the rest of mine to make sure I’m all good still.lol and like I said I’m takin care of em everyday so these just happpend so hopefully they didn’t do any damage and I just wiped the area down w disinfectant.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:the first 2 photos of the Bruce banner and chemdog were the closest​:flushed: to HIM

2 other black widows 3 skywalkers ogs that last photo is everyone without the male black widow. Which was in the back in the middle :cry::flushed: soo I’m hoping everything goes by ok. :crossed_fingers::pray:

Ya I squished them cuz I wasn’t sure what they were. But I’ve since washed everything down and I didn’t touch any of the others :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:so hopefully :cold_sweat:

Ok cool I’ll do that and I just posted the rest of my girls further fown

Yea it’s technically in a hidden wall in the tent so there’s no extra light coming in I know that and non of my other stuff has lights on it🤔

That happened over night? Yours turning to male?

Pics look encouraging. They’re barely even showing sex.

I’d spray the fu$& out of them with RO water (if you have it), or whatever you use, just before lights out. You want to it dripping off everything.

Wipe the walls of the tent down with bleach/water, or even just water.

I think it’ll be ok.

Still curious about that plant being male…

1 Like

Absolutely wide open and that pollen is every where.

@Amanda87 Yeah they developed pretty fast. I run a 12/12 start to finish so by the 9th day of showing isacs thst pollen flew everywhere. Imagine taking some powder coffee creamer and place in hand. Then blow on it hard and that is what happens when those sacs open up.

If you would have paid attention squishing them you would see the pollen on your finger tips.

2 Likes

@Amanda87 I do love the ilgm Bruce banner. I just revisited some of my ilgm Black Widow from last fall. Kicked my ass and I woke up in the couch :joy:

1 Like

Me to I can’t believe it’s male thankbu so much. I’m making it rain on all the other girls now and wiping everything down w bleach water. Imma be really yo set if they all go male. And I didn’t see those little balls yesterday so I hope I caught it early and the sack were only broken up cuz I broke em lol

I just Douse them in water wash the tent I’ll take pics in the morning and let y’all know thank you for your help I didn’t really think I could get MALES this late into the game. And thank you everyone else :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Since your other plants are barely showing sex, and you’re doing your best to neutralize the pollen, I’m fairly confident it’ll be ok.

Just throw a bag over the make plant ASAP, chop it, seal the bag, and toss him. (Am I encouraging murder and disposal?).

1 Like

What is RO water?