HELP! I HAVE MITES please make them go

I used neem oil before she buded but I’m in full bloom now and I don’t want to put oil on my buds. Plus neem didn’t really seem to work ether for my big girls. Nuke-em has knocked them down and seem to be keeping them in check. Neem could be good prevention though

What do you mean nuke em

It’s a pesticide, I believe.

Nuke-em yes is a bug spray made by the Flying Scull company it works amazing but can put a dent in the wallet. It kills spider mites really good kills the adults juveniles and eggs. If you have a bad infestation I highly recommend Nuke-em it works wonders and saved my crop this year.

2 Likes

Cool thks will look it up ever heard of dr.doom it’s a fogger

Never used a fogger except to fog the house for fleas lol. I have heard of outside foggers I just haven’t used any personally.

Placed order should be here by fri gonna blast them with the hose and then apply nuke em bout how many applications do u use

2 Likes

Sorry if you have answered this already, i scanned and didnt see it. Whay is that strain, Jolly Green Giant variety? Man that gonna make a wonderfully heavy bounty

1 Like

I spray every 2 or 3 days, I do it right when the sun gets off of them in the evening. I’m doing it till my bottle is gone!!! Lol

Im not sure what strain I had these seeds for a while now, about 12 years, but it’s smells berry so just might call it “creek berry” lol and yea they’ve got a little big for my yard but I’m ok with that lmao

12 yrs old? Wow imagine if you planted them in the first year or two when they were fresh ,woulda been so tall you woulda had to notify the airport from the airport and you would need a city permit to cut it down lol and they say the seeds only last a couple years out of the fridge. Where were they stored , an ole hippy pot tupperware?

That’s really close stored them in a altoids tin and left it in my junk drawer lol. But I cut a low branch off to keep it from growing through the fence about a week ago, dried it , and went to load a bowl and I found a immature seed. Kinda cool now might already have seeds for next year!

1 Like

Looks like the little Elf got wasted and fell out of his wheelchair!

Hahaha he did!!!

Neem oil works fast an its orangic an can be used up to harvest time