Help! I don’t want to start off on a bad foot

I was giving them seedling fertilizer for past 3 weeks and Saturday I started them on vegetative fertilizer hoping that they start to growing faster because they are almost halfway to their life span aka 10 weeks. Do you think it will be longer than 10 weeks due to the slow growth? I will have to try that and thanks for the tip.

I’ve heard of autos taking way longer even. Like 17 weeks. Just depends on the pheno really. All strains have numerous pheno potential.

Ok thank you

this is the Miracle Grow go to guy… he gets nice bud with it. its not what or where you grow its what you know…

@oldguygettingbackin op is in happy frog though… it’s not just the pictures gotta read the posts too.

What Miracle Grow are you using?? How many holes do you drill in the 5 Gallon buckets?

1 Like

Didn’t use miracle grow I used organic soil called happy frog and I didn’t drill holes because I am using 10 gallon fabric pots

1 Like

im using the yellow and green bag and i have a good 30 holes thru my 5gal home depot buckets.

1 Like

@Roger.Tests is that what you want added to the amazon links? If so I will start adding it.

1 Like

Is this normal? Why are the leaves rolling? None of the other 3 are doing that. Although the one that is rolling has mass flowers on it and the other 2 not that many at all. Can one plant develop faster than the other? Remember these are photo period not auto flower and they will be 8 weeks this coming Thursday. I’m just curious

1 Like

How hot did it get? Canoeing leaves are almost always heat stress.

Like if you take an indoor plant and introduce it to the sun too fast. Instead working out from 40% sun (shade) till it’s out in 100% over a couple weeks. Since there is a lot more energy (heat) produced by the sun.

6 Likes

It’s been like that for a very long time and all plants are treated the same. Occasionally it gets up to 90 degree outside but it stays in the mid to upper 80’s

1 Like

It started rolling it’s leaves at beginning of vegetative stage

I thought my girl was doing me a favor and going to roll her self up one for me while she was growing lmao

3 Likes

It has to be something. I’m unfamiliar, with what ever it is. Here’s some better experience.
@Hellraiser @MidwestGuy @Myfriendis410 @Deez @Docnraq @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

I did not know that and all 4 of my photo period plants has been outdoors since end of 2 weeks of age. Which was around Father’s Day

2 Likes

Usually a sign of a vpd issue or too much air blowing over when seen in indoor grows. I don’t grow outside, so can’t really offer much more than that. But I would expect to be similar, so heat and/or humidity could be cause.

Whatever the reason, it’s plenty reasonable for one plant to be more susceptible to certain issues than others. Just because others seem fine, could be too hot for this one. Or completely possible it’s some other issue I’m not aware of too.

6 Likes

Tacoing leaves can be caused by many things, heat or light stress is the usual culprit. Put her in the shade for a day or 2 and see if she gets better to rule that out.

The plant also looks very light green, too light green in my opinion, which can be a sign of lack of nutes or incorrect pH.

7 Likes

I do notice that that one is way lighter then the others that are dark green. I will move it to under the upper deck of which it’s sitting on right now. It will get only a few hours of direct sunlight but have plenty of wind and indirect sunlight. I just last week started the plants on iltgm flowering stage fertilizer. I have no idea what the ph is for I do not have a tester to test for it. They mostly get rain water that they either get from the sky when it falls or from rain barrels that I have my gutters feeding into. On dry spells I haul in jugs of tap water which I don’t prefer to use. I feed them 1 gallon of water every other day. The soil has never gone dry tg. I fertilize every week on Thursday’s. But I will try your recommendation of moving them to a more shaded area and I will look into getting a ph tester. Know of a good one so I don’t waste my money on just any old one that won’t work?

Hellraiser is onto something with the pH.

What are the details of your water that you’re putting in? What’s the PH? What’s the pH of the runoff?

1 Like