Help! I don’t want to start off on a bad foot

Thanks. So I shouldn’t be worried about the leaves?

I no they’re good down to about 20 they just stop growing

@Impatient with the new dirt you’ve added I’d say keep an eye on the new growth and see if continues there. Be careful if you add nutes to keep the liquid off the leaves while under your lights so you don’t get a magnifying type burn.

3 Likes

I haven’t used any nuets yet because the soil is coax farm soil which should carry them a little while before I need to start using nuets. I do see the new growth looks better so I’ll keep a good watch to see if it continues.

4 Likes

@MidwestGuy @OGIncognito @Borderryan22 @PurpNGold74
Maybe some expert help is in order here.

4 Likes

Not a lot to go on but I would transplant those to their forever home before trot bound :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Agree with potting up.

It won’t be necessary to feed until 4-6 weeks from your last transplant if using FF. Use a PPM meter to test runoff to determine when to feed.

Be careful not to overwater. I suspect this is what is causing the dead tips.

4 Likes

I planted 8 in FFOF over the last month or so. Every single one of them got burned real bad up to the second node. All growth past the 3 pointers has come in looking great. I’ve only given RO water .

4 Likes

I will transplant them in the ground when the low temps get a little higher which should be in a few weeks but thanks

Thank you I will keep a better eye out on watering. I did however water then till it started to come out the bottom to make sure they are good and watered after I added more soil to them. One to make sure the roots got watered and 2 to flush out some bites that is in the fox farm soil that may be burning them which was my guess. It’s always very windy here like 10 to 13 mph on a normal day and I seen the top of the soils get dried out due to the winds. But I don’t plan to water them again for maybe a week because I know they like a dry out period.

I suspect that’s what’s happening to my girls. So when I added more soil yesterday I flushed them out a little. Hope that helps. The new growth looks good so I am hopeful.

1 Like

@Impatient when @PurpNGold74 chimes in here you might have to take what he says with a grain of salt cuz he’s one of those Raven fans….probably got a pic or Ray Lewis on his bedstand lol. Who dey???

2 Likes

Who dey is bengal’s shout out. If you know anything about the bengals you would know that lol.

1 Like

@Impatient I do. I was taunting Ravens Nation. Joe B is the new TB12 in the AFC.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Coming from a Ravens in Saints territory, anyone who has to question their own identity (Who Dat and Who Dey) should immediately put a paper bag over their face and seek professional counseling :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I kid I kid. Joey B is solid, but the division is going to test his durability year in and year out.

On the plants, looks like the dirt was a bit hot. No prime worries. Like @Borderryan22 said, they get older and adjust.

5 Likes

No offense but you should take your own advice and all due to being a ravens numb nut fan lol and thanks for the advice on my girls I am holding out hope that they will survive.

2 Likes

@Impatient @PurpNGold74 her team and her ladies lmao!!! Anything to wipe the Urban stain off the state of Ohio lol. :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Update it on my girls. I think they are doing a lot better I have plans on putting them in the ground in a few days. I’ll possibly starts my other 5 seeds after I plant the girls. As soon as the other seeds germinate they will go directly in the ground. I hate transplanting because it delays them.

5 Likes

Here is my grow journal @TT. I’ll be planting my gorilla glue girls in the ground this Wednesday.

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve been wondering how you were doing. They’re looking good! Wednesday is my day, too, for putting my tomatoes, peppers, and the Afghan girls in the ground. Finally! Warm enough at night, and several dry days in a row! I’ve got some Purple Kush autos coming tomorrow, and will get one of them going this week, as well. Look for a thread here called Full Flower Eclipse Moon Seed Drop–a number of us are going to drop seeds with the coming full moon on the 15th.These are pics I took last night of my 2 girls.

5 Likes