Help help help. I woke up this morning and 2 of my 4 look like this?

Next time you water add a table spoon of Epson salt and watch what happends. Back off the nutrients for a while, You should start to see color come back to your leaves in about two or three dsys, but just add the epson salt I’em going to be watching

4 Likes

@garrigan65 i will do that in 3 days and fingers crossed for the best ! Thanks for the tip buddy !

2 Likes

I need to sell you some more snake oil. Got too many additives to keep things straight and be able to understand if there is an effect from each. Don’t think those FF nutes are the proper base nutes and designed to hold pH in Hydro.

All you need is GH Flora Micro and Bloom and mix at 1partM/2part B through the entire grow and adjust your PPM depending on the stage of growth (Lucas formula). I also use Armor SI in flower to stiffen up the branches. The other stuff I have not seen makes too much of a difference.

1 Like

Well i found out tonight that my ph pen is out of whack. I went and bought some smart water and i know for a fact its ph’d at 6.7 and it was reading 8.7-8-9 so i will have to go to the shop and get some calibration solution , that probably has something to do with my plants also being out of whack ! Man im pissed because i just recalibrated it 2 weeks ago . Wtf ?

2 Likes

If this is one of the $15 ph pens, you’ll need to calibrate at least once a week. You’ll also need to stock up on the 6.86 and 4.01 buffer. I’ve had to calibrate the apera ph20 twice in the last six months.

2 Likes

No its a blue labs ph pen

2 Likes

Oh wow, you shouldn’t have to calibrate that often. Are you cleaning the glass bulb after each use?

1 Like

Absolutely brother , trust me i clean that thing like nobody’s business man. Every time i use it it gets a thorough cleaning!

1 Like

Do you have a fan blowing directly on you plants at all just my opinion but that could be wind burn and over watering try cutting your amount of water in half that you give them at a time and if you have a fan blowing directly on them getting blowing over the top of the plants and if it is wind burn that will clear up over night and this is just another angle on your problem mate as you said everything else is good

1 Like

Thanks for the advice fibber , unfortunately i have a fan blowing on the base of the plants and 1 circulating over head of tha canopy . I wish that was it but im pretty sure its nute burn beyond repair, so im just praying that they make it til the end !

Also on a better note @Missiles my other 2 ac infinity fans came in lol. Now i have 3 extra fans that i have no use for lol .

1 Like

Haha that’s not fair I want one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you should try selling them or something :wink:

@Missiles ill give you 1 for more than half off if you want 1 ?

1 Like

That is awful sweet of you i appreciate that i really do :grin: we cannot exchange personal information here on the site so there’s no way i could. Now if you were in the lab they have private messaging but you have to pay to be in the lab :wink:

Are you part of the lab ?

Yes I am but as you can see I’m mostly over here lol I just mainly use it for the messaging anymore

1 Like

Man id like to send you 1 but i dont want to pay for a lab just to try to help someone out . Lol why not just charge a 2$ a month service fee and include messaging in the cost of service ? 2$ for messaging id pay .

1 Like

Nah I don’t blame you at all! It would defeat the purpose for the cost lol I really appreciate you offering though that’s really sweet of you :wink: if they ever run a discounted special again for it I’ll let you know

1 Like

Thank you very much ! Also you are more than welcome !

1 Like

@Kcdaniels here you go buddy…lol !